Contributor

Message for QVC Mods

[ Edited ]

Could you please put me on the Insider mailing list. I would appreciate it.  

**Edited to remove personal information**

QVC Customer Care

@bibes  I have added you to the list to receive the InsideQ magazine.  I sent a reply to your email.    

Melvin, Customer Care 

Trusted Contributor

@Melvin-QVC, I haven't received the 'Insider Q Magazine' for a couple of months ... on-line or by mail.   I used to receive it, but not sure what happened ... sorry, that I didn't pursue trying to get back on the list sooner.

Would you please add me to that list?

Thank you in advance.

Valued Contributor

Me too Melvin. Would appreciate. If not how do I get it done? Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

@mzlg I'm sorry, I will forward your info to our InsideQ department also.  I am sending you an email now.   

Melvin, Customer Care 

Trusted Contributor

@Melvin-QVC: How long does it take to receive it if you're put on the list? A QVC moderator said she put me on the list last month, but so far, I haven't received it, or any confirmation that I will. Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

@Melvin-QVC: How long does it take to receive it if you're put on the list? A QVC moderator said she put me on the list last month, but so far, I haven't received it, or any confirmation that I will. Thanks!

I read on FB that if you are on the Do Not Call list, they won't send it. I don't see what one thing has to do with the other, but that is what I read, and it was confirmed by QVC Social.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
QVC Customer Care

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

@Foolywooly11 Hi, Double checking your status to receive the InsideQ, you have been placed on our mailing list, currently showing you are a recipient. Please be aware that it may take up to two months to receive your first issue. 

Thank You!!

Kinski, Customer Care

Super Contributor

@Kinski-QVC@Melvin-QVC,

I have been trying to restore my avataor to no avail. Any suggestions as to how restore it?  The avatar appears on my Ipad, but not on my Mac.

TIA 

Trusted Contributor

@Melvin-QVC: Am I on a "Do not call" list? How do I get off the list?