Trusted Contributor

Message I get when trying to answer a question

I saw a question regarding a product I bought and have the answer, but when I went to answer I got this message:

Create Nickname

KitTkat
New Nickname

Your new Nickname will apply to all of your old postings, as well as your new entries, including posts on the Community Forum and Product Ratings & Reviews. Your previous QVC Community names will not be available for use by another customer, and you can change your Nickname at any time.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Message I get when trying to answer a question

I get the same message. I don't understand it.  Don't I already have a nickname?   They haven't asked for a new nickname here on the forums.

Super Contributor

Re: Message I get when trying to answer a question

@KitTkat wrote:

I saw a question regarding a product I bought and have the answer, but when I went to answer I got this message:

Create Nickname

KitTkat
New Nickname

Your new Nickname will apply to all of your old postings, as well as your new entries, including posts on the Community Forum and Product Ratings & Reviews. Your previous QVC Community names will not be available for use by another customer, and you can change your Nickname at any time.

This is the same error I am sometimes experiencing when I try to write a review.  I posted about it on this same thread earlier today.

Afterwards I cleared my browser history and then was able to submit a review.