Respected Contributor

Another GREAT response from QVC Social Team!

[ Edited ]

If you're having a problem with anything QVC, email:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They are amazingly helpful!!!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

Re: Another GREAT response from QVC Social Team!

Yes, they are amazing!  I have been emailing them quite a lot in the past few weeks with several different problems.  They are so helpful, a pleasure to deal with and incredibly fast with their response.  After I send my email, they write back immediately.   I do not know what I would do without them.  

Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

If you're having a problem with anything 

@spent2much.  I'm sure they appreciate the advertising and business.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

If you're having a problem with anything QVC, email:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They are amazingly helpful!!!

I totally agree!  A few weeks ago I had a problem and wrote them and it was resolved in a matter of an hour or so and the resolution totally exceeded what I had hoped for.  I could not have been happier!!  I don't think they are given enough credit for all they do.

Respected Contributor

l agree and they are all quick  helpful, friendly, apologetic, and kind. On top of Q and it's operation. Q's best kept secret.

I wish As Customer Service was that efficient. I rarely call ,only a handful of times a year but hate to as dont know what I will get? Someone who can help or someone who does not know can't or won't look into the matter, and wants me off the phone ASAP.  

The last time I called the person working from home it sounded like such an annoying echo, like talking through  tin can. I understand the work at home, but I could not hear the Rep and frustrated enough having to call them in the first place.

Frequent Contributor

They truly are!  They have helped me a few times when I needed it; they respond quickly and get right to helping solve your problem.   I am very grateful that they are there to help people.

Trusted Contributor

I agree they provide terrific, and terrifically fast, service, and they are one of the reasons I keep shopping at the Q.  Recently I stopped doing business with two online vendors that took over a week to answer emails about an incorrect order.  I wish all businesses had this level of customer support.

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC  And a big thank you to Susan for her quick help today with an order.  I also value the Social Team so much. They are excellent at Customer Service, and always polite. Thanks, Susan.🙂

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee wrote:

@Susan-QVC  And a big thank you to Susan for her quick help today with an order.  I also value the Social Team so much. They are excellent at Customer Service, and always polite. Thanks, Susan.🙂

@Pearlee   Happy to help  Smiley Happy