Occasional Contributor
Why was my post removed? I want to talk to a manager or have a manager call me! How do I do this ?
Respected Contributor

@Loriee   I would first look at the "welcome get started" section of the forums and then if that doesn't answer your question, the moderators may be able to help - but I wouldn't expect a call back.

Furthermore, I doubt that your request will get a manager to make a call, since their priority is to generate sales for QVC.  These forums are a nice bonus for their customers, and its their option to make or change the rules, or remove posts at their discretion.

If your post was unkind to the hosts, political in any way, or could be deemed offensive or upsetting, your post will be quickly deleted. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
QVC Customer Care

@Loriee wrote:
Why was my post removed? I want to talk to a manager or have a manager call me! How do I do this ?

@Loriee I am sorry for the negitive experience you've had, please contact CS for manager assistance regarding the issue .  

The post and thread were removed because of profanity.

My apologies again.

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Loriee 

Don't do it here, that's considered 'challenging moderation' and is against the Community standards.

Send an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and request an explanation.

I have before and they do respond with their explanation.

Just don't take it 'personal', it never is.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Profanity isn't allowed here.  

Frequent Contributor

Read the rules and wouldn't expect a manager to call you personally over this find another forum to express yourself

Occasional Contributor
It wasn’t over this it was over a rude operator. I can’t help if others were cussing on my post but yes a manager is going to call me.
Frequent Contributor

Awesome let us know what rules they will change for you

Honored Contributor

@Loriee wrote:
It wasn’t over this it was over a rude operator. I can’t help if others were cussing on my post but yes a manager is going to call me.

@Loriee   I read your post.  It was deleted because of profanity you used in the last sentence.  No one else used profanity besides you.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Karen needs to speak to a manager about not being able to use profanity on a forum. I'm sure someone will be more than happy to tell you where to go.