Respected Contributor

MAIL INNOVATIONS is a ****** shoot.  They've lost my package twice,  it takes a lot longer for deliveries most of the time,  and then sometimes I'm SHOCKED because it's smooth sailing and I get my package sooner than expected. 

If I had a choice I would chose UPS from start to finish.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@stevieb    Possibly the problem is not Mail Innovation but taking 6 days to ship?  Good luck today. 

@Kachina624  I believe it's a bit of both and six days to process is too long, but thankfully, the item arrived today. Now, if the bag I ordered, which has also been in process for six days, shows up anytime in the near future, I'll be done, at least for a while. It appears anything shipping by Mail Innovations has to go through some sort of hub, no matter how out of the way it might be, and that, along with the 'hand off' process to the local PO, does slow things down. Like you, I rarely am in a rush to receieve items and sometimes QVC surprises me with quick receipt, but more often, just about anybody seems get packages here a bit more quickly. I suspect it is what it is because the hue and cry has gone out now for some time and they keep right on doing what they're doing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

MAIL INNOVATIONS is a ****** shoot.  They've lost my package twice,  it takes a lot longer for deliveries most of the time,  and then sometimes I'm SHOCKED because it's smooth sailing and I get my package sooner than expected. 

@nyc1  I would too... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@floridagal46 

QVC uses the "cheapest" rate but as a customer I'm "willing" to wait because I learned (and not from the pandemic) the shipping portion of Q went "bad" a year before...whether warehouse problems or more!

Today, I purchased a item from another company and was shocked the shipping was $16.  I thought twice but then said "heck it's 3 day Fed Express" that was the standard shipping.

Fed Ex delivered my Wayfair (free shipping) at 9:45 pm tonight as noted when I ordered.  Amazon delivered my package (free shipping) I ordered last night sometime before 8am it was at my door this morning🙂 -- yes I'm spoiled with quick deliveries but will wait from Q when the s/h fees are much cheaper than other retailers😃

Respected Contributor

@floridagal46 wrote:

This Mail Innovations REALLY STINKS!!!!!!!!!!

Take forever to get to me!

Surepost is much better because I can change how it is delivered. 

DO SOMETHING or I probably will be history with QVC!

I see this kind of lamenting all the time.  If I use mail innovations, it takes weeks and I do NOT want to baby sit my orders.  Sure post takes four to five days, that's okay but I use the second choice that is on the check out page.  I get it in two days UPS ALL THE WAY.

Some are not as willing to spend more for great shipping but if you forget about an order and you just don't get it, well, then what?  This is why I do not want to have to baby sit orders.  I order, two days I get it, done.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@stevieb    Possibly the problem is not Mail Innovation but taking 6 days to ship?  Good luck today. 

NO.  The problem IS mail innovations.  Go check it out on Google how bad it is.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@nyc1  I would too... 

you DO have a choice.  It's the one I choose.  On the check out page where the shipping info is, there's an edit red arrow and a drop dowm menu is there with three choices.  I use the second, that's UPS ALL THE WAY and I get it in two days.  Yes it's more expensive but I don't want to baby sit my orders.  Mail innovations takes weeks and by that time I've forgotten about the order so if it gets lost, I'll have paid for something I never got.  It took a month one time.  No more mail innovations for me.