Honored Contributor

So here's my latest new IT problem - I'm reading reviews right now on the sterling/affinity toggle bracelet that Rick is selling. I wanted to click the "Yes" on a couple of the reviews and what happens????

You guessed it, the 'system' immediately booted me out only to revert back to "CHANGE MY NICKNAME". Tried it again and yeah, the same thing poped up - or should I ay booted me out again.

Oh yeah, and let's talk about what now seems to be the ever changing TIME ZONE.

Hey IT people, for at least the last month WE'VE ALL BEEN IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE here because nothing is working properly anymore. 

Someone also made note of these constant problems here and eluded to breach of security on your part for every person who uses this site. Not a good feeling IT people yet no one here with your team seems to be addressing these problems with us. 

What gives????

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

So here's my latest new IT problem - I'm reading reviews right now on the sterling/affinity toggle bracelet that Rick is selling. I wanted to click the "Yes" on a couple of the reviews and what happens????

You guessed it, the 'system' immediately booted me out only to revert back to "CHANGE MY NICKNAME". Tried it again and yeah, the same thing poped up - or should I ay booted me out again.

Oh yeah, and let's talk about what now seems to be the ever changing TIME ZONE.

Hey IT people, for at least the last month WE'VE ALL BEEN IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE here because nothing is working properly anymore. 

Someone also made note of these constant problems here and eluded to breach of security on your part for every person who uses this site. Not a good feeling IT people yet no one here with your team seems to be addressing these problems with us. 

What gives????

@PINKdogWOOD 

The same thing is happening to me, even after changing my nic, I get that same message.

I think I'm done buying here, removing my CC's on file and paying off any ezpays.

I'm not even comfortable here on the forums, because you can't sign out, no matter what.

I always use CCleaner and Malware Bytes when I shut down to delete my cache, yet I'm still logged in to QVC the next morning.

I've also tried different browsers, so please don't jump on that escuse.

I think I'm out.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Holy cow @KingstonsMom   Geez and I thought I was having problems. I don't have any problems signing out

but ....

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Are you SURE you're really signed out?

When I sign out it looks like I'm signed out, but I clear everything, shut down and when I return to QVC the next day, I'm still signed in to the forum, my account, cart, etc.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: MORE IT Problems

[ Edited ]

Besides problems here, I have seen glitches on the shopping end of it, as well, that could result in a loss of sales. 

Honored Contributor

It's all very odd because some of us aren't experiencing any (or at least only just occasional) problems like you all are describing.

Honored Contributor

Yes I am signed out on both forums & just signing in on home page. @KingstonsMom   I'm checking in every day to see what's up needing to sign in every time I'm here.

Valued Contributor

The problems for some of us are constant. I've been trying to get through to customer service by phone for most of the day. They are not able to accept calls now.

I'm serious- I would like to begin a list of issues/concerns/suggestions for the IT department that others could add to it. Like why is it when you add something to your Wish List and later when you want to look at it to read reviews----you are unable to see the reviews unless you add it to your cart. I could go on and on about things like that----but doubt it would do any good. Thus--my suggestion of a thread of such things for IT to look at and consider. Maybe one day.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD - I kept getting that, when trying to click on "yes" or "no" in the reviews.

No way was I going to change my nickname after all these years.  Finally, last night that came up and I thought "Right!"  So I typed in my existing nickname, hit continue and it let me through!

And I still have my existing nickname.  WTH???  This website is seriously messed up right now.  There's another issue I'm about to start a new thread on, concerning the search facility.  Woman Frustrated