Respected Contributor

On Item #A452544 Denim & Co slim leg camo pants in the New items, the black is named pine green and the pine green is named black.  So if you are ordering the green selection, you wll get black.  Can you please have his corrected.  This has been happening several times lately.

QVC Customer Care

@KathyM23 wrote:

On Item #A452544 Denim & Co slim leg camo pants in the New items, the black is named pine green and the pine green is named black.  So if you are ordering the green selection, you wll get black.  Can you please have his corrected.  This has been happening several times lately.

Thank you @KathyM23 they are working on that one now,I saw an email come through this AM. I apologize for the listing errors and have submitted the feedback regarding the this to our website teams. Kim

Respected Contributor

@Kim-QVC   I see this issue is now corrected.  Thank you Kim for quickly taking care of.  I'm now going to order the pine green.

Contributor

I have noticed quite often with other products - especially when there are different shades of blue and they have pretty, but undefining names.  Red/raspberry has been an issue.

"Cards are out of order"

"Wait, let me check, w/someone, I do not think this is right" (hosts that have done their

homework)

Why cannot a cheat sheet be on the back of the garment so that host can easily give the proper information.  If the wrong color is ordered by consumer, it could be out of stock

by the time of the exchange.