Contributor

MODS: Shipping Problems Continue

Numerous shipping problems are being reported. What is being done to correct the problem? Most seem to occur because orders are stuck in the IN PROCESS mode & cause shipping to be delayed. Please provide an update on the source of this problem & actions taken to correct it. Calls to Customer Service are frustrating because they cannot help! What is going on? The quality of the Q is fading!

Regular Contributor

Re: MODS: Shipping Problems Continue

I am so frustrated with this whole situation.  I ordered the Vionic TSV on June 2, and it is still "in process" and won't let me cancel.  I contacted QVC and asked them to cancel, but they said they can't  EDD is tomorrow - that would take a miracle.  We are getting ready to go out of town, so you know they will be delivered while we are gone.  And I won't be responsible if they are stolen from my front porch while we are gone.

Honored Contributor

@cocolvr7   Who do you think you are, issuing orders like a field general?  The mods don't owe you an explanation.  My clothing orders are shipped in about 3 days.  This is faster than a couple of other online retailer with whom I shop, but not as fast as say, Zappos, where you pay the price for fast shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@cocolvr7   Who do you think you are, issuing orders like a field general?  The mods don't owe you an explanation.  My clothing orders are shipped in about 3 days.  This is faster than a couple of other online retailer with whom I shop, but not as fast as say, Zappos, where you pay the price for fast shipping.

@Kachina624 Orders are not being shipped. They are stuck in the IN PROCESS queue. This has happened to 5 of my orders in the past month, all beauty products.I am not alone. Check the boards & you will see many reports of the same problem. 

Honored Contributor

@duster95 wrote:

I am so frustrated with this whole situation.  I ordered the Vionic TSV on June 2, and it is still "in process" and won't let me cancel.  I contacted QVC and asked them to cancel, but they said they can't  EDD is tomorrow - that would take a miracle.  We are getting ready to go out of town, so you know they will be delivered while we are gone.  And I won't be responsible if they are stolen from my front porch while we are gone.

you are lucky @duster95! mine dont even have an EDD and they are still listed as "in process."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@duster95,  No shipping from June 2 to June 11 is nine days. In my opinion that is unreasonable.

Respected Contributor

Please ignore the rude comment, cocozoe.  I wish more people would speak up about this.  It's turning off a lot of regular QVC shoppers. 

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

@duster95,  No shipping from June 2 to June 11 is nine days. In my opinion that is unreasonable.

@ Montana

my items JUST shipped today.....all in one box, from south carolina.

hopefully will receive them tomorrow or thursday maybe?  ordered june 2, shipped june 12. i would say that that was probably the longest shipping time ever for something that was not backordered, waitlisted.....and i received no delay notification.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

No one was issuing orders like a field general.  The OP asked politely for a status update.  Many people are reporting shipping issues so this obviously isn't an isolated incident. But once again because it's not happening to someone, they don't believe it's happening at all. 

Knock on wood I've been lucky so far with my orders.  I placed a beauty order on the 9th and it shipped on the 11th.  I just checked my order status and it says the EDD is the 18th but it's already at a facility in my state for sorting so I'm guessing I will have it by Friday.