Honored Contributor

Re: MODS Please help with Notification Issues

@stevieb wrote:

Notifications are only part of the problem. There's also the relative inability to access profiles, the fact that posting sometimes gltiches and takes forever and you don't know if your comments 'took' or not, and intermittently, pages that load very slowly. Some of these issues have been going on for several months and, true to form, QVC has essentially made no effort to communicate with users about them. Instead of relying on moderators to occasionally post something in a thread, where it might or might not be seen by most of those impacted, there really is no reason they could't post updates in a highly visible spot for all to see. Of course, they never do things like that, even when the sales side of the site is down or malfunctioning, They just go merrily along.... The great communicator they aren't...

@stevieb   Thank You for bringing this up!!  I thought it was just me.  When I'm on my tablet, posting on the forum is nearly impossible.  This has only been happening for the past week or two.  After clicking "POST," it sits there interminably and I just get out of the thread altogether.  Most of the time I see that it does indeed post though.  Frustrating.

While I'm at it --- replying to your post right now, the font will not enlarge.  I always change font to "3" or larger, but I've noticed that lately it will only stay the same size font of the quoted post I'm replying to, and no larger.

Esteemed Contributor

@

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Oh, OK.  That makes more sense.  

I just assumed that most posters were heartbroken about the lack of hearts.  Heartless boards.

@Johnnyeager 

I am active on the Book Club forum, we comment back and forth to each other and sometimes respond to each other by liking the comment, a book perhaps. Also, when someone responds to you,  (not just a heart) a written comment notifications clue you in as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@icezeus 

Not working for me since the 16th.😭

@LTT1  Do the Mods feel they no longer have to answer customers in this

forum? Has anyone gotten a response from the mods on this? I guess they are too busy deleting threads to do anything else.

@Ketra   The first time this was brought up in this forum the mods replied that they reported the issue.  They have responded at least once that I saw.

@NickNack 

I have not seen anything which is why I started the thread hoping that if the mods had one central location with an obvious title request for help that they could respond and let us know. I find it odd that we have received no communication from them at all. Especially in the customer care forum.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC 

I was the one that started the thread. I see that you responded to @Ketra.

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Notifications are only part of the problem. There's also the relative inability to access profiles, the fact that posting sometimes gltiches and takes forever and you don't know if your comments 'took' or not, and intermittently, pages that load very slowly. Some of these issues have been going on for several months and, true to form, QVC has essentially made no effort to communicate with users about them. Instead of relying on moderators to occasionally post something in a thread, where it might or might not be seen by most of those impacted, there really is no reason they could't post updates in a highly visible spot for all to see. Of course, they never do things like that, even when the sales side of the site is down or malfunctioning, They just go merrily along.... The great communicator they aren't...

@stevieb 

THANK YOU!!! The subtle point of me starting the thread was to ask the question. Why has this not been communicated to the community, when you have so many people that are posting throughout the various thread topics in regards to this problem

Oh I know. Much better to Just stick our heads in the sand and hopefully it all works out...eventually. Ughhh..