Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning, 

I have been trying to get through to QVC all morning but all that I get is a busy signal. I understand, but I still need answers.

I placed an order on 4/15 for a Pop 6 Tier collapsible Storage Shelf.

ON 4/20 a label was created, a tracking number issued and payment authorization sent to my bank.

4/23 The Item was charged to my bank account, which is supposed to happen when the item is shipped.

4/25 Today, there is no movement. When you check the tracking number. I am still seeing a notice that the label has been created. I would like my shelving unit that QVC has charged me for and to the best of knowledge has not even shipped. Creating a shipping label is not the same as shipping the item.

Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

@icezeus 

You can also email this post to the Moderators at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they're usually very quick to respond!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@icezeus wrote:

Good Morning, 

I have been trying to get through to QVC all morning but all that I get is a busy signal. I understand, but I still need answers.

ON 4/20 a label was created, a tracking number issued and payment authorization sent to my bank.

4/23 The Item was charged to my bank account, which is supposed to happen when the item is shipped.

4/25 Today, there is no movement. When you check the tracking number. I am still seeing a notice that the label has been created. I would like my shelving unit that QVC has charged me for and to the best of knowledge has not even shipped. Creating a shipping label is not the same as shipping the item.

Thank you!!

Hi @icezeus thank you for posting to us here in the Community Customer Care forum and for your recent order. i apologize the shipping has caused concern. I have opened an inquiry on this with our team that works with this vendor. I will email you their response. Kim

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

Good Morning, 

Thank you!!

Hi @icezeus thank you for posting to us here in the Community Customer Care forum and for your recent order. i apologize the shipping has caused concern. I have opened an inquiry on this with our team that works with this vendor. I will email you their response. Kim

@Kim-QVC 

Thank you for looking into this matter for me. I will wait 24 hours and if I have not heard from you I will reach out again.

Best-

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC 

Good Morning,

I still have no movement on my order that QVC charged me for a week ago. Tracking information still states that the label has been created. 

QVC Customer Care

@icezeus We've emailed the vendor to check on the shipping status. Unfortunately we haven't heard back yet. We'd like to give them today to answer and if we don't hear back we will issue a replacement or refund. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC @Kim-QVC 

Good Morning, Still no movement, and I have been more then patient. Please refund me my money.

Thank You-

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MODERATOR HELP PLEASE

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom 

How do you E-mail a post. Do you mean copy and paste it into an e-mail.  I am so annoyed and over QVC right now. I can kick myself for placing this order, but I wanted a bookcase that was already assembled, and all of the other places where I was able to locate Oragami items, would not ship to California. 

I have two orders on auto-delivery and I am a hairs breath away from cancelling  just due to my general annoyance in trying to get this situation handled. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @icezeus 

I have issued a full refund to your original pay method. Should you receive your original shipment, please return the item to QVC following our normal return instructions noted on your packing slip. 

I am sorry that we were unable to get the product to you.

Barb

Customer Care