Contributor

I have noticed that recently the Lunchtime Specials are not so special.Seems like its just left over bits and pieces of this and that. I am very disappointed in QVC for even bothering to show this. Its all picked over before its even posted. Not fair to everyone . Also packages are not packed very well. Recieved new clark sandels no paper in the box or anything,they was just thrown in the box and sent that way. Scuff marks from no pretection. QVC what is happening??? Better check on things more closely. Have a good day. Jane

Trusted Contributor

Wow....just, wow.......and fair? 

You are very entertaining, Jane is it?

Respected Contributor

They are not as good as they used to be. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree. Those prices aren't so special anymore. A couple items I've received would have been better placed in the "As-Is" section.

Super Contributor

the only time I bought a lunch time special was a few months ago. I bought two Liz Claiborne leather jackets for less than a third of the QVC price!!!! Came w all the paper/plastic!! Every button wrapped in paper. I'm still very impressed with the deal & fabulous quality!

Esteemed Contributor

For the most part I've been very happy with my lunchtime special purchases. The choices and quantity are limited - that can be frustrating. Most of the waitlists have also come through -- I'm a patient person, so it's win win!

Trusted Contributor

Help me out here...how is it that some people have early access to Lunchtime Specials?

Contributor

I can across one on qvc one day I was shopping ,they are posted before they air at 11 oclock.which isnt fair,but I see its mainly junk anyway !!!

Honored Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

Help me out here...how is it that some people have early access to Lunchtime Specials?

they post at 9 if you have a tablet. 10 if your on pc

I found that out from somebody who tipped me off.

not level playing field. Yes, I have a tablet, too. LOL To much trouble to remember to check it anyway.

Honored Contributor

central time that is. add an hr for Eastern