Trusted Contributor
The tracking for this package says it has been delivered to my P.O. Box. The post office does not have it. It was supposed to be at this post office since Monday. The worker told me she can’t track the package because the only number I have is a ups number. UPS delivered to the post office. Can someone please help with this? Thank you.
Respected Contributor

I didn't think that UPS delivered packages to a PO Box. 

Occasional Contributor

If you track your package using your UPS tracking number at UPS.com, then click on "View Details", it should show the USPS tracking number that you can supply to your PO. Hope this helps & good luck.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, no one can really help you but the PO.  Once it leaves QVC, they only view the same tracking you do.

Only the shipper can claim a lost package, not you.  And that can only be done once time has passed to give them a chance to deliver correctly.

Contact the moderators via email and ask them what can be done.  But you have to allow a certain amount of time before they can just reship it.

Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife Yes, what I need is the P.O. tracking number. I am not making  a legal claim here, just asking for assistance in finding my package. I don't want another one, just the one I paid for.

@50Mickey Yes they deliver to the post office and they distribute.

@dotheq  Thank you, I will try that.

Respected Contributor

They deliver to the  PO Box if it is the only address? So what do they they do just stack it up in the back and wait for someone to come in and ask for it? I have never heard of this. But maybe in rural areas?? 

Trusted Contributor

@50Mickey  They have always done that here. I live in a small town, don't know if that makes any difference. When I track a package it will sometimes say ups by way of usps. No idea why they do it that way.

@dotheq I was able to easily get the number thanks to your help. The tracking said placed in a locker on monday morning. They looked all over for it but couldn't locate it anywhere. They took my phone #. Someone who might be able to find it will be there tomorrow. You really helped the process. Thank you.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey    As previously suggested, contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  They will either ship you a duplicate, if still available, or refund your money.   Nobody will search for and find your package.  That's impossible in the mess the USPS has. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 Just did this. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

After all the searching at the post office and not being able to lacate my package, I contacted customer service and asked for a refund. The package was in the storage locker the next day. I let them know it arrived. They were a great deal of help to me.