Respected Contributor

Ordered TSV 10/25 with an on-air PROMISE to ship 11/15.  Still waiting 12/5 with no word or explanation.  UNACCEPTABLE!!!

gili.png

Valued Contributor

I know the feeling.  I ordered chicken from Rastelli on 10/27 and at the end of November I contacted QVC social.  They said they would check on the status...waited and waited.  I contacted QVC again and again....another will check on status.  I was so frustrated with the run around and no ship date that I cancelled the order.  As of today the order has trying to cancel!  The ordering system is dreadful and the communication worse.  Difficult to know if the problem was Rastelli or QVC but QVC said Rastelli had the chicken in stock so how can a customer rely on either?

Honored Contributor

I think that lounger might be floating around the Pacific ocean, I hope not for the chicken.

Esteemed Contributor

i've been waiting for a TSV shirt since 11/8.......

Esteemed Contributor

October - November.....don't blame you.  Probably in a ship container bobbling over high waters

Respected Contributor

I ordered two D&C TSV long sleeve teeshirt sets 11/6. I ordered early in the day. Surprise  Surprise ....Advance Order. A CS phone call  last week said it was to ship yesterday. Still waiting. They could give us $5 or $10 credit for the wait especially when they sell items that are not available. Why dont they let buyers know that fact? That irritates me more. 

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

October - November.....don't blame you.  Probably in a ship container bobbling over high waters

Jill Martin assured the viewers that the garments were on the ground in the US and would be ready to ship on 11/15.  OK if she made a mistake, but COMMUNICATE!!!!  This is no way to run a business of this size.  QVC has been around for over 30 years, it's no rinky-dink fly-by-night operation.  Or, is it?

Super Contributor

I don't order anything from QVC anymore... Walmart and Amazon. free shipping and always on time.

Honored Contributor

@nooni wrote:

I don't order anything from QVC anymore... Walmart and Amazon. free shipping and always on time.

@nooni   Is Walmart shipping always free?  Or just on orders over a certain $$$ amount?  Just wondering.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr free shipping on orders over $35