Occasional Contributor
Why isn't live chat working? Or is it just not working for me?
Trusted Contributor

@MGarcia075  No, it's not just you. I've been trying to use "Live Chat" on and off for Years. I've had to call Customer Service instead, and mentioned to them about Live Chat not working. For all these years, they just keep saying "Sorry. We'll notify IT about that and get it fixed." Obviously, they can't/won't fix it. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Regular Contributor

I just used Live Chat.  The dialogue window kept freezing. Over and over again. Since I was afraid to refresh, I just waited. It was very slow, but eventually I was able to get my question answered.

Unfortunately, afterwards, when the rating box popped up, I wasn’t able give the Customer Service Representative the positive rating she deserved. It was frozen. After several minutes of looking at the frozen screen, I refreshed. Poof, it was gone. 

Is there high website traffic today? I had similar trouble updating account information. 

Regular Contributor

Forgot to mention that I’ve used Live Chat on my iPad quite a few times in the past with no problems. If there are persistant issues and it just won’t work for some customers, might the issue be related to operating system, network traffic issues, or another technical glitch? Perhaps Cusomer Care could help. I prefer Live Chat because it’s very convenient, except it’s unavailable late at night.