Contributor

My Lindt order arrived.  Flavors all mixed together and many crushed.  

The box I recieved a month ago had each flavor in plastic bags.  Not this

time.  

Honored Contributor

My box did not have the flavors separated either.

I didn't expect them to.  Came exactly as I thought.

I put them in a large L&L so I can pick out the exact one I want.

The gift box was lovely but the entire box is for my family.  I serve in a candy dish.

I love they give you a flavor chart so you get the one you really wanted!  LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't know which Lindt item you got, but the one I got back in November had all the chocolate flavors mixed together--not with flavors separated. None were crushed, though.  Mine came in a box.

Esteemed Contributor

I finally got my Lindt order today—everything is intact and delicious, just later than originally anticipated...

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Well, I sorted through my box of truffles this morning and was disappointed to discover that I did not get 25 of each flavor as promised; here's what was in my box:

32 cinnamon spice

29 milk chocolate

27 dark chocolate

27 caramel

26 snowman

9 white chocolate (!!!)

As you can see, most of the flavors were close to being correct, but I don't know what happened with the white chocolate truffles! I really wish the lower count would have occurred with a different flavor, because when you're putting together goodie bags, it would be nice to have the white chocolate as a break from all the milk and dark. It's quite surprising that what is surely a machine-automated process would have this dramatic of an error.

I'm sure my gift recipients won't be comparing or anything, but now I'm essentially left with the choice of omitting the white altogether and giving fewer truffles or going out and buying more. Not great...

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc  Please make mine all milk chocolate!!  Lol.

Thank you.

Kay