Contributor

Normally I don't have many complaints when shopping at QVC, but a recent order I placed and had to return ended up costing me a lot of money for a mistake that QVC made.  I ordered KitchenAid mixers for both my daughters in law.  I let the girls pick the colors they wanted from the color charts posted in the item description.  One of the girls chose a color called simply "copper", not the "copper pearl" that has an orange-y tone.  The picture of the copper she chose was more of an antique copper, almost a brown.  When the mixer came, QVC send her the copper pearl.  It wasn't what she wanted, and NOT what I ordered, so she sent it back.  I called Customer Service and explained that it was QVC's error because they obviously didn't show the correct picture for the color name.  CS agreed with me and said that I would receive a full refund and not be charged return shipping.  Well, my Q-card statement came and guess what?  Not only did they charge me the return shipping, but the original shipping charges as well. I ended up paying $29.62 for QVC's webmaster's mistake.  I don't know if another call to CS will make any difference, but I have decided not to purchase any more big ticket items that you have to select by an unreliable color chart.

Frequent Contributor

That is just awful.  I hope QVC fixes their mistake. 

Respected Contributor

I would call again, give them the chance to rectify error.

QVC Customer Care

@PunkinEater

I am sorry for the processing error (as well as the color mistake!) I have refunded you the difference. Curent processing time for refunds is 3 to 5 business days.

Beth QVC

Contributor

Beth - QVC,

Thanks so much!  As I said in my original post, I have rarely had any complaints and Customer Service has always been great.  That's why this came as a surprise to me.

Thanks again!!

Honored Contributor

@PunkinEater.  I'm sure QVC will settle this to your satisfaction.  Just ask.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment