Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just a thank you to QVC customer service!

Thank you QVC - that was a nice surprise!! @KingstonsMom - your post was so nice - isn't it nice when you find a product you love - a DB or Wen, or any other thing - and you are right, there is no need for rudeness - Riley1

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom, your thoughtful and considerate words are really appreciated!!! I agree with @HappyDaze' s that yours is one of the nicest posts about Wen that I've read in a very long time.

I'm really sorry to hear that the Dooney gals had gone throught that nonsense way back Wen. I agree with @Drythe and would love to see a Chooney show. I haven't bought a Dooney bag... yet, lol, but I know it will happen. Smiley Wink

@KingstonsMom thank you for bringing a smile to my face... and for that smiling hearting avatar as well Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777

You're so welcome!

And you'll look FAB with your beautiful Wen hair AND a new Dooney!

Actually you'll look FAB no matter what, with you Wen ladies, your confidence and pride shows!

Smiley love 172.GIF
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@KingstonsMom that is one of the nicest, kindest posts I've seen regarding WEN (and in general) in a long time and I appreciate your kindness and support! And yes, it gets old and I can never understand why it bothers others when people love and enjoy something, regardless of what it is. Anyway, thank you for the kind post and I shared it with the other WEN users because I know we all get worn out with the not so nice posts so it is good to appreciate and give kudos to the nice ones, lol!
And by the way, I keep meaning to tell you, every time I see your avatar, it makes me smile. Such a pretty pup!! Heart
Thanks again!! Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze

Thank you @HappyDaze!

My avatar is Kingston, we rescued him this past December and he's such a love bug and so smart!

We're thrilled that he became a member of our family!

He was picked up as a stray by Animal Control after someone poured chemicals down his back that burned him or set him on fire.

They were going to euthanize him, since his burns would cost so much to treat, but one of our rescue groups pulled him out and had him treated.

He's all healed up now, but he still has some scarring from the burns, where the hair won't grow back, but he's still beautimous to us, LOL!

We were determined to show him that not all humans are vile and evil, so he may be a little spoiled......but just a little bit, LOL!

I did give him your compliment with some lovin's and his tail was wagging 90 miles an hour saying, "Thank you HappyDaze!"

Landon.3-1.jpg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@KingstonsMom that is one of the nicest, kindest posts I've seen regarding WEN (and in general) in a long time and I appreciate your kindness and support! And yes, it gets old and I can never understand why it bothers others when people love and enjoy something, regardless of what it is. Anyway, thank you for the kind post and I shared it with the other WEN users because I know we all get worn out with the not so nice posts so it is good to appreciate and give kudos to the nice ones, lol!
And by the way, I keep meaning to tell you, every time I see your avatar, it makes me smile. Such a pretty pup!! Heart
Thanks again!! Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze

Thanks you @HappyDaze!

My avatar is Kingston, we rescued him this past December and he's such a love bug and so smart!

We're thrilled that he became a member of our family!

He was picked up as a stray by Animal Control after someone poured chemicals down his back that burned him or set him on fire.

They were going to euthanize him, since his burns would cost so much to treat, but one of our rescue groups pulled him out and had him treated.

He's all healed up now, but he still has some scarring from the burns, where the hair won't grow back, but he's still beautimous to us, LOL!

We were determined to show him that not all humans are vile and evil, so he may be a little spoiled......but just a little bit, LOL!

I did give him your compliment with some lovin's and his tail was wagging 90 miles an hour saying, "Thank you HappyDaze!"

@KingstonsMom oh my gosh that just breaks my heart!!! What kind of sick person does something like that to an innocent animal?? Poor sweet baby! I Thank you soo soooo much for taking Kingston in and giving him a chance at a wonderful, loving life.. You are an angel!! Big hugs to you and to Kingston!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze

Smiley love 140.GIF
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom

Did your beautiful boy happen to come your way from 'down south'?  I transported a doggie with the type of injuries you mentioned that looked SO much like him!

Bless you for your big heart, he clearly has NO worries & NO doubts now!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Adding my thanks to QVC's customer service reps.  I've never had a bad experience with them.  They've always been helpful and courteous.

Thank you!!

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@KingstonsMom

Did your beautiful boy happen to come your way from 'down south'?  I transported a doggie with the type of injuries you mentioned that looked SO much like him!

Bless you for your big heart, he clearly has NO worries & NO doubts now!

@Drythe

Yes! I adopted him in Savannah, GA.

I do know that the rescue group that I adopted him from, does transport animals from the NJ area, as well as rescue animals from our local area animal control.

If you are in the NJ area and were the one who transported him here, I owe you a lifetime of thanks and that would be so cool!

Super Contributor

IG, thank you so much for sharing your story about your avatar, Kingston.  It was lovely and heart warming.  Since I have joined the "community", just this month, I have come to enjoy and appreciate your contributions.  Wish there were more of you to go around.  Your love for and care of animals makes the world a better place.

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care