Frequent Contributor

Re: Just a thank you to QVC customer service!

@KingstonsMom

The whole world could use a little more of that MYOB haha! I know I'm a little late on this one but I wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment! I am a WEN girl all the way and even I was avoiding the forums for awhile because the negativity just got to be to much! I'm so happy it has died down a little now and I can enjoy sharing with all the other wonderful gals on here again! I will never understand why people cannot just be happy for each other. I always say that if you learn to be be happy for other people as well as yourself then you will always have a reason to smile. That goes for anything and everything. I hope you keep on rocking your wonderful purses and we will keep on rocking our WEN hair!! <3 <3 <3

Honored Contributor

Re: Just a thank you to QVC customer service!

@Kelseyrr wrote:

@KingstonsMom

The whole world could use a little more of that MYOB haha! I know I'm a little late on this one but I wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment! I am a WEN girl all the way and even I was avoiding the forums for awhile because the negativity just got to be to much! I'm so happy it has died down a little now and I can enjoy sharing with all the other wonderful gals on here again! I will never understand why people cannot just be happy for each other. I always say that if you learn to be be happy for other people as well as yourself then you will always have a reason to smile. That goes for anything and everything. I hope you keep on rocking your wonderful purses and we will keep on rocking our WEN hair!! <3 <3 <3

@Kelseyrr

What a sweet post and so true!

It takes so much less energy to be kind to each other, rather than being angry and insulting......over what? Shopping?

Like you, I'll never understand that mindset.

Have a great weekend, while rockin' your gorgeous Wen hair!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.