Valued Contributor

I was receiving the InsideQ magazine in the mail and online with no problems for about 2 years.....this is very disappointing.  

But I will shop less since I liked seeing advanced notice on the TSV's.

I started shopping more at QVC when the shipping charges became a bit more reasonable and now, every so often, free shipping but I see myself going back to shopping only occasionally now.  

Some of my recent purchases were disappointing and not what I expected.  

New Contributor

Melvin, Where are the advanced TSVs in the digital InsideQ???????

I hate the INSIDEQ not easy to follow and how do you find out some of the monthly specials that might be offered at midnight like in the hard copy?  Not user friendly at all.

Occasional Contributor

The new digital format (if you can even call it that) is TERRIBLE!!! I really LOVED the print copy, even though I stopped getting it in the mail over a year ago and they could never figure out how to get me back on the distribution. 😕

Contributor

Re: January 2018 Insider. No like new insiderQ

I have to agree with everyone else.  The insiderQ is nothing!  No sneak peaks on TSVs. Just nothing!  I’m really disappointed!  I work and sometimes it is nice to see a TSV early and get to order it early.

VERY disappointed in this new digital version.  Used to they would email you a digital of the hard copy and that was good.

Can’t  express how disappointed I am

diane

Honored Contributor

Re: January 2018 Insider

[ Edited ]

I agree!! They should save time and not even bother posting it.  There is no benefit to it at all.  I loved getting a look of upcoming TSV's.  I could see not mailing out the hard copy but why not have it online.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh wow....why bother to even look at it..

Respected Contributor

QVC was never able to maintain the Insider’s subscriber database - hard copy or digital. Subscribers were randomly deleted (I was one of them) and no explanation was ever forthcoming. I like many others, ordered regularly so that wasn’t it.

So, QVC’s solution to this problem is to just get rid of it.  Very disappointing.

Valued Contributor

I agree with all of you.  It's a major disappointment and adds to my increasing frustration with many other issues regarding QVC.  I will definitely be spending a whole lot less on QVC merchandise now!  It would be nice if the "powers that be" would listen to feedback from customers (I've been one for over two decades) and include TSV previews and pre-sale opportunities like was available in the extinct paper version.

Occasional Contributor

Melvin, where are the TSV’s previews?  QVC needs to go back to their magazine.

Thank you