Honored Contributor

Hey Mods!! I keep getting a moving bar that tells me my request is being processed--then it kicks me off and I have to start over. Just tried to post and it didn't work!! Help

Valued Contributor

me,too!

Honored Contributor

Me too. Plus, half the time the red POST button won’t complete and post. I also knocked off and get a server not responding occasionally. Then I relaunc QVC and get the full web site and I have to scroll down to det back on the forum. I’m on an iPad Pro with iOS 12.3,1,if that helps. 

Honored Contributor

Shanus has another post on this topic.  Something definitely seems to be weird with the forum site this morning.  Wish they'd just let it alone sometimes!!!!

QVC Customer Care

Good morning Community forums members, I apologize that this is happening, I am also experiencing the error messages and slowness this AM. I have opened and escalated a service request regarding this issue. Thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve it. Kim

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

Good morning Community forums members, I apologize that this is happening, I am also experiencing the error messages and slowness this AM. I have opened and escalated a service request regarding this issue. Thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve it. Kim

Thank you @Kim-QVC   I have also experienced a myriad of odd happenings here this morning.  More than one thing is going on: 

1.  "Request is being processed"

2. Kicking me out of the Forum when I go from one thread to another thread.

3. Not letting me sign-in and showing "Access Denied," therefore I could only be in the Forums as read-only for about half an hour.

I just wanted to show more of the different errors and strange goings on, to hopefully make the IT testing complete as possible. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Makes me think of IT the clown from the Stephen KIng novel