Super Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kachina624   I don't feel I was "way off base " as you put it .   You were in my opinion pointing out that I should know that Butler was a QVC warehouse ,  I was not aware of that !!    I thought a mistake had occurred and instead of being sent back to a qvc warehouse  it mistakenly was delivered to another customer .   You were I feel being nasty !  Making a statement of "why in the world would you not be happy ". What does that even mean ?

I don't think you're off base, @Kitty Galore - especially since the QVC warehouse is located in Florence, SC.  😂

I suggest you keep checking your tracking info each day and when you see it's at a QVC warehouse, log into the live chat on the homepage and ask them to credit your account since they've received the item(s).  It will take about 2-3 minutes if you have the order number ready.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kachina624   I don't feel I was "way off base " as you put it .   You were in my opinion pointing out that I should know that Butler was a QVC warehouse ,  I was not aware of that !!    I thought a mistake had occurred and instead of being sent back to a qvc warehouse  it mistakenly was delivered to another customer .   You were I feel being nasty !  Making a statement of "why in the world would you not be happy ". What does that even mean ?

@Kitty Galore  I in no way inferred that you should know Butler was a QVC facility but it was obvious you didn't so I told you.  Why are you belaboring this point?  You should be grateful someone told you so you didn't have to worry about your return.

This is my last comment on this subject.  If you don't want replies, don't post.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  I in no way inferred that you should know Butler was a QVC facility but it was obvious you didn't so I told you.  Why are you belaboring this point?  You should be grateful someone told you so you didn't have to worry about your return.

This is my last comment on this subject.  If you don't want replies, don't post.

@Kachina624   ok this will be my last comment as well cause this is crazy!   I don't think you were helping me out by telling me.  I feel you were implying I was an idiot for not knowing , and the " why am I not happy " comment which still makes no sense .  Again I welcome replies , that are helpful ,    dont need to be called out or welcome nasty replies .  Others were helpful you were not and I really don't understand why.   I guess it is what it is ...you have a good evening.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Issue with returns

[ Edited ]

@1tuffcookie wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I don't think you're off base, @Kitty Galore - especially since the QVC warehouse is located in Florence, SC.  😂

I suggest you keep checking your tracking info each day and when you see it's at a QVC warehouse, log into the live chat on the homepage and ask them to credit your account since they've received the item(s).  It will take about 2-3 minutes if you have the order number ready.

@1tuffcookie   thank you I appreciate your help !   I did contact @@qvc social team and got a reply from Beth this evening and it has been taken care of.     Thanks again for being helpful 🤗.  Good nite

And I'd like to thank Beth for her help  !

Esteemed Contributor

@1tuffcookie   It's actually BUTNER

Super Contributor

Re: Issue with returns

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

As @Teddixat noted in the above post, it's Butner (NC).

Super Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@1tuffcookie   It's actually BUTNER

@Teddixat You may want to tag someone else with your post.  If you review the thread, you'll see I correctly stated it was BUTNER in my previous posts.