Esteemed Contributor

I have 2 items I returned recently ,   I checked to see the progress and one item says it is in Butler SC and has been delivered to the customer !  It is a return !!   Why on earth is it being delivered to some other customer !?  I wrote the customer service returns the the social team wrote that they now take care of returns.    My other item states EJ route to be delivered to customer also in Butler SG !   I have no idea what is going on with this .  I have never had issues with returns till now .   I guess nothing to do till I hear back from the return dept.  I'm not very happy about this at all !!  Who needs these hassles to deal with .

Respected Contributor

Re: Issue with returns

[ Edited ]

It always says that when it reaches its final destination. It's not a real customer. Don't know why, but this is how tracking shows it. Don't worry; it's at the right place.  Many of mine say this.

Respected Contributor

When UPS delivers mine (through that awful surepost or whatever it's called), it's considered "delivered" when they pass it off to the USPS (regular mail service).  It always confuses me because it says delivered, but that just means they delivered it to the post office and then the USPS people take over from there.  I usually get it 2 days later.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini  and @Catch71   Thank you for clarifying that for me .  I didn't have any idea what it meant ,  I thought it was being delivered to someone ,  not that when it's delivered to qvc warehouse it states that .

thanks 😊

Honored Contributor

Butler, SC is the QVC warehouse that ships and processes jewelry returns.  Why in the world would you not be happy?  It's a long time QVC facility.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care
Super Contributor

The last two items I returned sat at a facility in Butner, NC for days.  I could have driven it to the warehouse faster than it got there by mail.  There was no bad weather at the time, so I'm not sure what happened.  If you're able to track the return, log into a live chat here on QVC's website as soon as you see it's been returned to the QVC warehouse.  Tell them you've seen the item has been received by QVC and would like to know if the return has been processed. Within a couple of minutes, they'll be able to process the refund on that live chat.  Just have the order number available.  

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Butler, SC is the QVC warehouse that ships and processes jewelry returns.  Why in the world would you not be happy?  It's a long time QVC facility.

There is a QVC warehouse located in Florence, South Carolina.  

I don't think there's a city in South Carolina called Butler.

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   I don't feel I was "way off base " as you put it .   You were in my opinion pointing out that I should know that Butler was a QVC warehouse ,  I was not aware of that !!    I thought a mistake had occurred and instead of being sent back to a qvc warehouse  it mistakenly was delivered to another customer .   You were I feel being nasty !  Making a statement of "why in the world would you not be happy ". What does that even mean ?