Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

Is this QVC eGift Card legit?

I just received an email saying "QVC sent you a $20.00 USD eGift Card for QVC."  But it does not say why I got it or what it's for?  On the bottom of the email, it says "QVC eGift Card, Powered by CashStar."   Without clicking on any buttons or links in the email itself, which I don't feel comfortable doing, how else can I check if this email is legit?  I looked all around the QVC web site and under my account but didn't see anything.  Normally I would quickly trash an email like this as spam.  But when I researched before posting here, I did see a few other people post about receiving a QVC eGift card in November from some promotion as being legit (verified by a QVC moderator).  So now this email made me wonder?  But it still doesn't confirm or verify my own situation?  TIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is this QVC eGift Card legit?

Call customer service and have them check

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Mesmerized169

It is legit...please use it with our good wishes for a great holiday season!

Beth QVC

Regular Contributor

@Beth-QVCwow, thanks for the quick reply!  I'm a little speechless.  I guess I was expecting to be told it was s scam Lol.  Thanks again.

Valued Contributor

Beth, where is my egift card

Super Contributor

I got an email in November that said if I made a $100.00 purchase to my existing q card I would get a $10.00 e-card. I made the purchase but I haven't seen it yet and when I called CS they said there wasn't an offer like that. What?

QVC Customer Care

@yamma024 wrote:

I got an email in November that said if I made a $100.00 purchase to my existing q card I would get a $10.00 e-card. I made the purchase but I haven't seen it yet and when I called CS they said there wasn't an offer like that. What?

The Qcard promotion you received is the "Spend & Get offer". The time frame was 11/8/2017 to 12/8/2017. It can take 6 to 8 weeks to receive the e-gift card after the promotion ends. We apologize the team members did not provide this information when you called. I hope this information is helpful.

Customer Care

Super Contributor

Thank You Paulette.