Honored Contributor

Mods, I keep trying to place an order but it's not "taking".  It's not showing in order status nor am I getting a confirmation.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I’m trying to use a eGift card.  Just received it, keep getting a message it has been used.  

QVC Customer Care

@Kachina624 wrote:

Mods, I keep trying to place an order but it's not "taking".  It's not showing in order status nor am I getting a confirmation.

We are so very sorry for the inconvenience.  What type of device are you using to place your order?

QVC Customer Care

@Mi47 wrote:

I’m trying to use a eGift card.  Just received it, keep getting a message it has been used.  

We are so very sorry for any inconvenience. Please forward your eGift card number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. We will be glad to look in to the matter. 

Honored Contributor

I was trying to use speed ordering and it wouldn't work.  Finally when I went through the step by step, I  got the order to "take"

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

About 20 minutes ago I placed an order using 'speed buy' with no problem and did get an order confirmation. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Mi47 

Recently I have had 3 problems with gift cards.  Two were resolved, but I had to make several phone calls and use the Chat feature.  It was very time-consuming and frustrating.  Frustration with gift cards and outrageous shipping delays make it very unappealing to shop QVC these days.