Honored Contributor

Is The Computer Server Weak?

I've been trying to click on my name next to notifications for two days.  Nothing happens.  I wanted to check on the threads I had posted on.  

I have a very powerful computer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Is The Computer Server Weak?

@ECBG  If you read a few posts down on this forum, you’ll see I started a post a few days ago.  The response was that the site is slow, due to heavy traffic.  

I have no idea what this means, in terms of the server!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

I've been trying to click on my name next to notifications for two days.  Nothing happens.  I wanted to check on the threads I had posted on.  

I have a very powerful computer.

@ECBG  Doesn't matter how many megabytes your computer has, it has to do with providers and servers - yours and QVCs.  How is your service at home otherwise?

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG I don't think I have ever been able to click on my name next to notifications to see my post. I have always had to find one of my post and click on my name there to see previous posts.  Boy that's a lot posts..lol

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@ECBG I don't think I have ever been able to click on my name next to notifications to see my post. I have always had to find one of my post and click on my name there to see previous posts.  Boy that's a lot posts..lol

@grandma2pkmh, when you hover your cursor over your user name you should see a drop down menu.  Click on profile and your posts will be listed.  To go to that post just click where it lists the name of the thread on which you posted.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

I NEVER have problems with this site and my old fashion table top - but - last few days Q seems to get stuck.  I'm not buying so it doesn't really bother me.  Probably the holiday is the reason.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp Well DUH, why would I think clicking on Profile would give me a list of postings.  Thank for the info, makes things here a little   easier.