Contributor

I'd love to know why you don't include the price, shipping tax, etc on the invoice that comes with my purchases.  

There must be a good reason.  And if I know it then I might not be so annoyed at having to look up my purchase online and make note of this on the invoice before I turn it over to my bookkeeper.

I never mark the purchases as gifts so that can't be it if you offer that courtesy. 

Thanks so much!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@whyid this so lame wrote:

I'd love to know why you don't include the price, shipping tax, etc on the invoice that comes with my purchases.  

There must be a good reason.  And if I know it then I might not be so annoyed at having to look up my purchase online and make note of this on the invoice before I turn it over to my bookkeeper.

I never mark the purchases as gifts so that can't be it if you offer that courtesy. 

Thanks so much!!!

All my purchases come with an invoice that breaks down the item amount, shipping, and tax.  Don't you get any paperwork at all?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

It does have all that information on the invoice...I have one sitting here right now...everything you need to know about your purchase is right on that invoice....everything...

I think its HSN that doesn't have any info on their invoice....

Honored Contributor

Unless it's a gift purchase, all shipments contain a detailed invoice.

Contributor

No. I have the one I just received with the Clarisonic.  All the boxes are empty.  I charged it to AMEX.  That's the only thing it shows.  Other then the name of what I ordered.

This started years ago and I did call QVC.  She just mumbled and said she didnt' know other then it should have the info on there.  Offered no explanation.

There have been a few times it shows the info but most don't.  

Respected Contributor

That info is always on my packing slip too.

Laura loves cats!
Contributor

I guess it's another opportunity to learn patience and tolerance Smiley Happy

The good Lord knows I need lots of those.

And if this is my biggest problem of the day I'd say I'm having a great one!

Thanks everyone for your responses!

I might come back later and post a picture of the invoice.  Hey, maybe it will be worth money since from what all y'all say, it's a rarity!!  

Valued Contributor

The invoice could be in a brown envelope glued to the shipping box.

Frequent Contributor

Dear ChloeFrank,

I would like to know the answer to your question also, because like you I order (probably 15 items a month) and MY INVOICES ARE LIKE YOURS.........

The item number, quantity, description, all my billing and shipping addresses, name, QVC member #, etc. are there BUT THERE IS NO AMOUNT, TAXES OR SHIPPING CHARGES.......

I have to log into my account on line to verify all that.  

Honored Contributor

Did your purchase come straight from the vendor?