QVC Customer Care

Re: InsideQ Magazine Missing For Three Months-February 2017 too

@jpie

I have put the February issue in the mail for you and will check out the reason you are not receiving them automatically!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@jpie

I have put the February issue in the mail for you and will check out the reason you are not receiving them automatically!

Beth QVC

Thank you so much Beth!  Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in the same boat.  I was a paying member at the time it transitions to "free & exclusive" and then during the "free & exclusive" phase I got dropped from the rolls.  I contacted Troy and was given a link to use as he didn't know why I wasn't getting the paper or the email link.

Once they transitioned to the new email link format, I wasn't able to get in anymore.

The QVC social team here has looked at my account many times and says I am signed up but I am not getting anything other than the paper ones they are kind enough to manually mail to me when I post about it here.

Nothing in my account has changed since I joined QVC in 1993.  Same email, same customer number, same home address same last name.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Occasional Contributor

Alice,

Received the 3 back issues on 2/3/17. Already read several articles and circled in magazine the shows I plan to watch this month. Thank you so much, I really appreciate them. Did you happen to also check to be sure I am still setup properly to receive my future issues, or is it being worked on.

Can you also be sure I get access to the online version, if My InsideQ does not happen to make it to me? I have never received the link via e-mail that others heve been talking about. Thank you in advance.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Beth, I haven't received my Feb. copy. I hope it isn't discontinued for me. Could you look into it. Thanks

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did not receive the February Insider either.  I signed up for the InsideQ magazine some time ago and have been receiving it every month (both paper and online) until this month.

Once before It stopped coming, but was restored after notifying the QVC Social Team.

I would like to start receiving the Insider regularly again.

ETA: Is my request here adequate, or do I need to notify someone else? 

QVC Customer Care

@Montana wrote:

I did not receive the February Insider either.  I signed up for the InsideQ magazine some time ago and have been receiving it every month (both paper and online) until this month.

Once before It stopped coming, but was restored after notifying the QVC Social Team.

I would like to start receiving the Insider regularly again.

ETA: Is my request here adequate, or do I need to notify someone else? 

@ Montana Please e-mail me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Occasional Contributor

I'm having the exact same problem. Was receiving monthly, then December 2016 never showed up. January didn't show up either so I contact QVC and they sent me one in an envelope, February never showed up so I contact them again and they sent Feb. In an envelope. Now, it's February 24th and no March issue yet either! Smiley Sad