Valued Contributor

I’m sorry but if an order has been in process for five days a customer should have the option to cancel.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: In process...cannot cancel

I find that sometimes the system lags behind what may actually be happening - i.e., it's shipped, or on it's way to the shipper, information has been sent to the shipper.  The item has to be pulled, labelled, sorted, etc.

I've seen orders got from shipped to delivered quickly, so it seems "in process" covers a broad range of activities.  This is a big machine.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

i usually do not complain about most issues with QVC, but I agree with you today. I have an item that has been in process for five days.  It is so annoying to be unable to cancel when there clearly is a delay. Now that it is Friday, I probably will see no movement on the order for a couple more days.  The shipping speeds sometimes are slow...and slower.

Respected Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

I’m sorry but if an order has been in process for five days a customer should have the option to cancel.

I'm experiencing the same problem.  I placed an order 9/15 and it has been in process since.  I tried to cancel less than 2 days after ordering, but I couldn't do it on line.  So, I called Customer Service and was told it was "too far into the shipping process to cancel and will ship any day."  She went on to say I can expect my items to be at my door step this Saturday. 9/21.There's no way.  If it's going to be shipped at any moment, why does it still say in process?  I've done on line chat and called Customer Service and always told the same thing, "it's going to ship any moment now."  This is one of the reasons I haven't placed an order with QVC in many months.  The first time I do, this happens.  Now I have to accept the items/packages and return them.  If my items haven't shipped yet and they haven't gone out the door on the truck, I should of been able to cancel.  I placed an order with Walmart yesterday and the SAME DAY received an email that my item has shipped, when to expect it and I'm able to track it. 

Honored Contributor

ITA!  I had something in process for five days.  It finally shipped yesterday but I ordered also based on the est. date I would get it because I am leaving for vacation next week and wanted it for vacation.  I doubt I am getting it before I leave.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Gabidog I am so sorry. I checked on your order and I cannot cancel it either. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com; 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @KailaS  I checked your order and it shipped yesterday. Once it is scanned by the shipper it will change to state shipped.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have complained about this to CS. They started this when they bought HSN. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @ScrapHappy I checked your order and the items shipped  yesterday. I did notice your account is commented that you tried to cancel the order in case you decide to return the items.

Regular Contributor

Placed an order on August28th - order fur Cuddle Duds Cool&Airy pj's. EDD was 9/10 after in process of 9/5. Called after trying to cancel - apparently EDD was changed and Susan in VA. showed new EDD of today 9/20 and credit of $10 issued to my account for inconvenience but still no pj's - so I have ordered a few items more. Have been customer since 1993 - this has never ever happened before. Since 1999 I have lived in PA - an hour from either warehouse or QVC headquarters..........Sent an e mail as well...........Now I know what all you other ladies have been going through. Since 1993 have ordered and received thousands of dollars of merchandise from QVC - but that is not the point. QVC should stop playing around with changes in website and stick to making their customers happy!