Frequent Contributor

In Process Delay

[ Edited ]

I ordered 4 Susan Graver tanks on May 2.  They are STILL In Process as of this morning.  When I just checked AGAIN, one of them that has been In Process for 11 days and just turned into a Backorder.  REALLY?!?!  How does this happen?

Frequent Contributor

I've had something in process since 5/4 and it shows estimated delivery tomorrow, 5/14.  Don't think that's happening.  At this point, I'd like to cancel the order but of course I can't.  Very frustrating and not right.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @mitzywhite I checked the orders and I am not seeing a backorder, all 4 Susan Graver Tank Tops are in the Process of Shipping. However after checking the warehouse list it shows they are waiting for pickable inventory. I am so sorry for the delay.

QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry for the delay @ilovefall. We are currently experiencing some delivery delays due to the pandemic. I’d be glad to take a look at your order status on our end or I can try to request the order be canceled.

Regular Contributor
I too am waiting for an order yet. I placed it 5/4 and it is still in process. I'm anxious for it!

The gift order I placed on 5/3 arrived on 5/7 though.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @ilikethebubbly I am so sorry, your order is still in processing and your estimated delivery date is 5/16, however that is an estimate. Please give it a few more days to ship, we are experiencing delays.

Regular Contributor
Thanks for replying! I'm just impatient for my Beekman fix! 😁 Aromatherapy!
Esteemed Contributor

I placed an order for an "as is" pair of shorts.  Now it is on "backorder."  Really?  QVC is waiting for another pair to be returned?  Actually, this has happened to me before with an "as is" item.  Just can't figure how this happens.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

Like I said, all 4 were In Process this morning since 5/2.  Then, later this morning one of them became Backorder and it is still Backorder.  So, not sure how you are not seeing a backorder.  Oh well, patience is a virtue.

Frequent Contributor

I have 4 orders still in process. The one I am really upset with is my Life is Good shirt in process since May 2nd. It's a birthday gift for my niece. Her birthday was the 10th. So missed that.