Honored Contributor

The Inside Q seems not to be available unless you call and ask (beg) for it. If based on # of orders, that's a poor system. Maybe if we had information to pre-order, we could purchase more, right? 

I receive so so many catalogs I don't want that go directly in the trash. Why make this publication so difficult to get? 

Either make Inside Q available to all customers and mail it out on time or cancel the publication completely. Some people having the ability to pre-order items and the TSVs is not fair to the rest of us. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus, Google "blue skies for me please" and you will get a list of all of the TSV's that are posted in the Insider

Occasional Contributor

I am also still having the same problem of not receiving the Inside Q magazine , which has been going on for months and months. My last response in July from CS stated  that all problems were corrected and they mailed  me the July issue and then August did come in the mail to me.  But needless to say, it is now September and once again no September issue.  

Occasional Contributor

Hi Susan, i am having the same problem as I have to email each month about not receiving the Inside Q magazine.  I keep getting the same old reply, situation has been corrected and I have been taken off do not call list so I should now be receiving the magazine. Well I am not, as I have to email each month stating that once again that I have not received my copy of the Inside Q magazine and now my last email has not even been acknowledged.  How hard can this be to get straightened out?  Also, just to state again, I have never requested to even be put on a DNC list for QVC, if that is even a thing, so where did that  come from?  I’m sorry to be a little angry here, but this is really getting frustrating.    

QVC Customer Care

@kittystar wrote:

Hi Susan, i am having the same problem as I have to email each month about not receiving the Inside Q magazine.  I keep getting the same old reply, situation has been corrected and I have been taken off do not call list so I should now be receiving the magazine. Well I am not, as I have to email each month stating that once again that I have not received my copy of the Inside Q magazine and now my last email has not even been acknowledged.  How hard can this be to get straightened out?  Also, just to state again, I have never requested to even be put on a DNC list for QVC, if that is even a thing, so where did that  come from?  I’m sorry to be a little angry here, but this is really getting frustrating.    

Hi @kittystar - Thank you for posting to us about your InsideQ. I have forwarded your information to our InsideQ team, hopefully we can get this resolved. ~Kim

Super Contributor

I posted at the end of September that I had not yet received the Insider in the mail.  A reply was posted by someone from the "team" with an apology and assurance that a copy would be mailed to me.  It is now Octobr 6, and no Insider.  So, I am throwing my hands in the air, waving the white flag of surrender, admitting defeat.  I give up.  I will not ask again.

QVC Customer Care

@JCath wrote:

I posted at the end of September that I had not yet received the Insider in the mail.  A reply was posted by someone from the "team" with an apology and assurance that a copy would be mailed to me.  It is now Octobr 6, and no Insider.  So, I am throwing my hands in the air, waving the white flag of surrender, admitting defeat.  I give up.  I will not ask again.

Hi @JCath - I was able to check your account and there is a note from the InsideQ team posted on the 9/29/17 - "OCTOBER ISSUE TO BE SENT, PLS ALLOW 7-10 DAYS." Please eamil us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com or post back here if it does not arrive next week. Thank you for posting and sopping with us! ~Kim

Contributor

I have been trying to get Insider for several years and never have  made it to the "members" list.  I finally gave up and thought I wasn't qualified for some reason.

Contributor

I emailed the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com again and still no acknowledgement of any kind.  Does the social team just not bother to send an auto reply to requests for the insider?

QVC Customer Care

@Pennytoo wrote:

I emailed the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com again and still no acknowledgement of any kind.  Does the social team just not bother to send an auto reply to requests for the insider?

Hi @Pennytoo I was able to update your account to be a recipient of the InsideQ. We are stopping the paper edition in December and there will be more details in the December issue to share about the new digital format. Thank you for posting and shopping with us ~Kim