Contributor

Hope there is help for this issue:  My order #554******* has been "in process" since date of order 04/22/22.  If this item is not available or will not be filled, please advise.  (another item ordered that same date has been received!!)  

Esteemed Contributor

@xvi045 wrote:

Hope there is help for this issue:  My order #554******* has been "in process" since date of order 04/22/22.  If this item is not available or will not be filled, please advise.  (another item ordered that same date has been received!!)  

@xvi045   Write to the Social Team at   QVCsocialteam@qvc.com

Include all the information and they can look into it for you.  

Super Contributor

@xvi045 Once the estimated delivery date has passed & it still says "in process", I either call CS or contact the social team (usually call CS). They then mail it out express at no extra charge to me. This is a very rare occurrence. It arrives within a day or 2 of contacting CS.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've lost faith in the social team.  I contacted them since the insulated bags I ordered on 4/24 were not received by the est date of 5/2.  The response that I received back was that they had "moved to processing".  However, they'd been "in processing" since shortyly after the order was placed.  I don't care if I ever receive them.  The new est date is 5/10.  However, I have a couple of other orders that are looking like at least two week delivery.  Not what things used to be.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @xvi045 I took a look at the order and it looks like it could be stuck. We do have stock available. I will request the order be researched and released. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I've lost faith in the social team.  I contacted them since the insulated bags I ordered on 4/24 were not received by the est date of 5/2.  The response that I received back was that they had "moved to processing".  However, they'd been "in processing" since shortyly after the order was placed.  I don't care if I ever receive them.  The new est date is 5/10.  However, I have a couple of other orders that are looking like at least two week delivery.  Not what things used to be.

Gosh @Krimpette 

I wouldn't lose faith in the social team...they did investigate and respond.  They can't go themselves and physically get it out the door.

I'm sure we all have other items we can use in the meantime.  I rarely get things by the Est date, but wouldn't bother to contact them unless it has been a lot longer.

I am sure they are very busy, but I appreciate that they do research the issue and respond.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife  My issue was that it didn't sound like much research at all, since it had already been "in process".  So to tell me that is has moved to "in process" tells me nothing that I didn't already know.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@RespectLife  My issue was that it didn't sound like much research at all, since it had already been "in process".  So to tell me that is has moved to "in process" tells me nothing that I didn't already know.

I see @Krimpette 

That is prob all the info they had on their end also.  Sorry you are having trouble w/ this order!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the TSV from Roberta's the first of February.  It has been in process forever. All my bulbs are blooming so doubtbthese will ever grow if I ever receive them.

Super Contributor

Within 15 minutes of emailing the Social Team regarding an "in process" order, Beth took care of things! Beth never disappoints!