Respected Contributor

I ordered M60843 in the pink floral and it's been sitting in 'IN PROCESS' status for over a week.  What is going on?????  I called and apparently qvc does not know what's going on either..  And I can not cancel the item....  Please straighten this mess out...

Esteemed Contributor

I had an item "in process" for two weeks before it shipped and CS couldn't offer any explanation,

QVC Customer Care

Hi @KatieB  we will contact the warehouse to see if they can help.

Honored Contributor

The shipping at Q seems to have simply broken down.  I have mailed back, at the PO and have receipts and tracking numbers, two items neither of which show up as being tracked as a return.

It is always 3 days "in processing" for me now and things are coming without proper tracking along the way.  It is taking a long time for returns to be processed, then difficult to figure out what amounts of what you are credited for.

Esteemed Contributor

The "in process" status is ridiculously long. I ordered the Two Faced foundation days ago and its still in the "in process" stage. I couldn't switch colors becuse it went right into "in process" right away. However, I'm waiting for it and it hasn't even been sent yet. What's up with that??

Respected Contributor

I ordered two items twelve days ago and have not received either one of them. This is completely unacceptable.

I have NO tracking information.

Respected Contributor

I ordered Travellon wallets on 2/16 and I received the order today!! 

I am in NJ and it came from Calif. Tracking was accurate and this was USPS!  I have no explanation.  I do feel your pain, all you shoppers waiting endlessly for your orders.  I've experienced that, too.  It is maddening.  Hope your orders arrive soon.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered an item Sunday and it was delivered today.

Another item came four days after I ordered it.

Very happy with shipping and delivery lately.

Keepin' it real.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @KatieB  the warehouse got back to me and they will be pushing your order out for you.

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I finally received 2 tops I had ordered Feb 3rd! 16 days and of course I posted here awhile back for help on my orders stuck in process.  As of right now several orders placed on the 17th...stuck in process.  I have no idea what in the world with shipping out orders is going on.  

If CS is reading this I hope they will see what the hold up is on these new orders placed on the 17th.  I see a IM top is now backordered.  The others are not...