Valued Contributor

I need help cancelling an order

[ Edited ]

I tried to cancel order within a few hours of placing it & I could not cancel or edit. As far as the size of my items, they are right IF the size chart is right. I starting looking at similar jeggings & realized that these have a very small ankle opening. Not what I wanted.  I find if the ankles are very narrow they don't look good on me. I ordered several others that seem to be better. I know I will be returning. Huge mistake on my part. I was in a hurry. Tall sizes seem to fly out the door. Thank you in advance.

QVC Customer Care

Re: I need help cancelling an order

@DAD wrote:

I tried to cancel order within a few hours of placing it & I could not cancel or edit. As far as the size of my items, they are right IF the size chart is right. I starting looking at similar jeggings & realized that these have a very small ankle opening. Not what I wanted.  I find if the ankles are very narrow they don't look good on me. I ordered several others that seem to be better. I know I will be returning. Huge mistake on my part. I was in a hurry. Tall sizes seem to fly out the door. Thank you in advance.

Hi @DAD thank you for posting to us today. I did check on this order and it has progressed too far along for cancelling, I apologize. I have noted that order that you had asked to have it cancelled in case they do need to be returned. Kim

Valued Contributor

Thank you! I am really hoping they work. No one carries tall jeans or pants in my small community. I haven't been able to travel to a bigger city for 3 or 4 years due to back issues. I really do appreciate QVC. 

Respected Contributor

I have had this happen too and what I don't get is they have a estimated delivery date of over 10 days so how is it too late?  I could see if you were getting it in a few days like some sites I order from.  I know other retail online sites don't let you cancel or edit either, but Q used to have a longer window to cancel or at least edit color or size.  

Valued Contributor

I was able to edit one out of seven pair I purchased. The first order is still in progress. That was four days ago. Two of them did ship, but that's it! I don't understand why I couldn't have edited all of them. So now I have ordered all of the sizes I need in the colors that were available. I really hope I don't get charged s & h on the order I could not edit. Your computer system must be an antique. HSN gives you the option to do an exchange all by yourself. Then you know if your size is available before you send an item back. You have 15 days to do the return. Someone should check into it. The way QVC does returns it takes so long it ends up being a return & not a free exchange.