Honored Contributor

Re: I'm very upset with Shawn Kilinger

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@lisco To be clear, Shawn only presents the items. They are sold by QVC. The hosts are given a script to follow, they don't make up the info.

You should voice your complaint to the Social Team by  emailing them as follows:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

And for the sake of your blood pressure, stop watching her. You've really gone a bit overboard.

@Love my grandkids I don't believe they are givin a script to follow.  They are given product information and it's up to them what they do with that information and how they present it.  Some hosts obviously spend more time acquaintng themselves with the product than others.  

I read somewhere long ago that prospective hosts were given a product to present and then had to spend a certain amount of tme spieling the product with little to no preparation time.  It does amaze me sometims how much time they can spend talking about some products.

@Icegoddess 

In several, MEET THE HOST BLOGS, video interviews, and articles about "A Day In The Life Of A QVC Host", the hosts explained how they go to meetings to see and learn all about the product from the vendor, and the key notes are written on those cards they all talk about.....then they also attend a prouction meeting where they talk about the products again! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Shawn.jpg

Occasional Contributor

Are they no longer taking returns?

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@MandyG06  I checked all of Priev Revaux brand & could not find an eyeglass holder that even looked remotely crystal.

@Mz iMac  @Mandy2006- A386302- The black bead one has sold out.

Regular Contributor

Don't stress just return it. 

Honored Contributor

@lisco   Is it the Curb Link Chain, item #A386864?

They got terrible reviews. 

I think I see the misrepresentation you speak of:  I looked at the video up now.  Amy is the host and she has called the "white" option, "crystal."  She even looked at her card and said again, crystal, and repeated it at the end of the presentation.  Apparently, that option was written down for the hosts as crystal.

QVC either changed the option name to white later, or the hosts' were given the incorrect information, since both hosts said crystal.

I bet QVC will give you a full refund and not charge you return shipping. Sorry you were disappointed, they really did botch that.  Hopefully it'll all work out with your return. 

Respected Contributor

CRYSTAL eye glass.png

AMY PRESENTING // description does not tell anything. OP IS CORRECT.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Don't feed the troll, she came here to make people look foolish. She probably made a bet with someone or is a bored teenager.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Don't feed the troll, she came here to make people look foolish. She probably made a bet with someone or is a bored teenager.

@chessylady  What? How do you know this? The Mod emailed her about the problem. And I doubt if any teenagers come to QVC forums no matter how bored they are.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@lisco To be clear, Shawn only presents the items. They are sold by QVC. The hosts are given a script to follow, they don't make up the info.

You should voice your complaint to the Social Team by  emailing them as follows:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

And for the sake of your blood pressure, stop watching her. You've really gone a bit overboard.

Wrong. Hosts are not given a script. I hear hosts make false claims often- especially with beauty products- also the vendors.