Esteemed Contributor

This is what I do...I order the item & choose pay by check as the payment option.... QVC will hold the item for 15 days (I believe) awaiting the  check .... after vacation once I get back to my home address I change the payment option to a credit card on file & the item starts the shipping process .... it works like a charm.😊

Respected Contributor

Thank January!  I will do that!  Awesome 👏🏼

Respected Contributor

Re: How to delay shipping?

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

This is what I do...I order the item & choose pay by check as the payment option.... QVC will hold the item for 15 days (I believe) awaiting the  check .... after vacation once I get back to my home address I change the payment option to a credit card on file & the item starts the shipping process .... it works like a charm.😊

Nice.....:Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@Skyegirl21, the liklihood that today's TSV would be delivered next week is small but if you don't want to take a chance sign up with UPS MyChoice.  You can then elect to have your package delivered to your neighbor's house, held for you to pick up or for nominal fees have your package delivered on a different day or to a different address.

https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page

@Skyegirl21

LOL, yes I agree the likelihood of delivery next week is small, however, you know that Murphy's Law!

You can't always be sure the item is going to come the entire journey w/ UPS.  If it is handed off to the Post Office, good luck getting them to hold/deliver later!

I would use the SHIP TO option and have it delivered to someone/somewhere I trust.  Neighbor, family member, work, church.....

@RespectLife, LOL no one has to worry about Murphy.  He has taken up permanent residence at my house.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Please advise.  I’d like to order the TSV but I am away next week and don’t want the package sitting at the house. Is it possible to order and delay the shipping? Thank you. 

Personally I don't think you have anything to worry about considering how long some items remain in the "processing" queue these days.  But then again there are times when the item arrives in just a couple of days.  Maybe you could have a neighbor look out for the package and hold it for you.

Valued Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

Nice.....:Smiley Wink

You have been very lucky with your idea.