Esteemed Contributor

Re: How long does it take to process a return?

@Beth-QVC  I did receive an email within a day or two of you issueing my refund. It does show up on my QVC account. Has not gone through to my credit card yet. I know it takes time for the wheels to churn all of this electronic stuff out. At least QVC did finally find my returns! 

Again, I do appreciate your help in getting the ball rolling. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC - I, too, receive email confirmations of the refunds your team processes (usually about a week later and always listing the amount of $0), and eventually, the orders do show as "REFUNDED" on my Order Status page online as well (with the correct refund amount listed when that happens). Just thought I'd share.

Thanks again for all the great work you and the social team do!

Occasional Contributor

Forever, I just cancled a returne/ sent me the correct item please, (the wrong item was in the box) I just cancled figure I can live without it.  Other wise QVC is great.

Super Contributor

It's been taking forever for QVC to process my returns, so I have been calling CS for my credits. What about the free exchanges so far I have returned several items for an exchange and QVC posted a credit and including the postage, I never received my exchange and at times lost the TSV price....
Super Contributor

Well I have been waiting on notification that they rec'd my return.. I did get a notice right away that my post office had it and it was on its way... its been over a week.. so I continue to wait

Honored Contributor

They seem to be very slow.  I made a return to QVC on the 10th of June and on the same day I made a return to 6PM.  2 days later I rec'd an e-mail from 6pm that my return was processed and my account credited.

A few days later I rec'd an e-mail from QVC that they received my return however, my order status doesn't show the return and obviously I've not been credited yet. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DAD. Simple answer wayy too long
Occasional Contributor

I've had same problem.  Returned order of 2 items and requested an exchange for one of them.  QVC received my return on JUNE 25 and I have yet to receive credit for the return and NO response from QVC regarding my exchange request.  Customer Service has significantly declined and am very unhappy.

QVC Customer Care

@Granna5 I apologize for the delay. Please email us the item info and we'll see what we can do to help. QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com  Cindy