Valued Contributor

How long does it take to process a return?

[ Edited ]

You have had my return since June 7th.. I exchanged a medium sweater for a large. In fact I bought another one. It was four inches wider on each side! It would really be nice if QVC would fix their problems. I did an exchange with HSN they received my return & they were already processing my replacement.

Honored Contributor

Re: How long does it take to process a return?

@DAD   Normally, the Q is fairly good with returns.  When they receive it is usually 3 to 4 days and you receive your notice and then you wait 3 more days for it to post.  I hope I don't eat my words as I had to return several things which is actually a first but they just didn't work out.  You should contact Customer Service because June 7 and it is June 15 -- that is a long time.  Good luck.

kindness is strength
QVC Customer Care

@DAD 

I apologize for the delay in processing your return. You have been refunded in total paid (the first of the easy pays) and it will go to the original method of payment. Current processing time is 3 to 5 business days.

Please do not put order numbers in your posts as this is personal identifying information. I have edited your post to remove the number.All of the Mods here are happy to assist you and if you @ any one of us, you will get a speedy and prompt response. Or you may also send us an email directly to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

My returns have been posted fairly quickly lately, but these last returns show they have been received days ago and still no notation of a return on my account.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC @DAD   Beth also helped me with a return today. I had returned it via USPS and it arrived in Lancaster, PA within a couple of days; then either has been sitting in their large buildings or was overlooked. My three returns were not credited to my MC within a reasonable amount of time (I do give QVC plenty of time to process the items back into their system).

The Customer Service Reps are the best and always help us out when we get ourselves into trouble. In this case, I had shredded my own receipt from USPS! I no longer had the Tracking Number to prove when the package was received by QVC. But, I did have the information from the charge information on the credit card. 

By supplying the information I did have, Beth was able to confirm that I had, indeed, returned all three packages in one large package (to save postage). She had my back! Like you, she issued my credit today. She, and all of the CSR's, are fabulous employees of QVC. We are so fortunate to have them on these Forums and working along side our comments with each other. 

Applause to Beth and all CSR's!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

According on what I've read, returns apparently "depend on the moon".

Trusted Contributor

My returns have benn terrible lately.  I have had to call customer service on every one of them.  I check online and after they have been delivered to the return address for one week I give customer service a call and ask about my return.  They make arrangements for my return.  This should be automatic.  They give some explanation.  But the problems haveben going on for far too long.  I could be at least a month or more before I receive a refund. 

Honored Contributor

I just did a chat about a return that they received 6/5.  I was told saturday that they processed the return and told me the amount refunded.  I usually get an email immediately stating the refund. When I checked today it is still showing shipped and not returned and no email.  I was told Ihad to wait until the warehouse processes it. Which makes no sense at all.  I was told by cs they processed it. 

Respected Contributor

@Pecky 

Same thing happened to me.  I have found that if you call customer service and they process it for you then your order status in never updated to show the return.  I had to call today because an item I returned was delivered June 5 to Q and it was not processed by today,, the 17th.  They told me they credited my account, but I have nothing in writing either, no email and order status still says shipped, not returned.

QVC Customer Care

@Catch71  @Pecky 

FYI - when CS or one of the mods here process your refund; it is done at the manual level and won't update the order nor will it generate the email. It is seperate process. Internally we can see the "evidence" of the refund. If you need confirmation of any your refunds, we would be happy to confirm this for you.

Beth QVC