Super Contributor

How does this get corrected....

[ Edited ]

without me having to go to the post office?

I received

Joan Rivers Set of 2 Fan Drop Earrings

Goldtn/Silvertn / Pierced

but instead of getting two sets, one in silvertone and one in goldtone..... I received one pair...one silvertone, one goldtone. They are very pretty but this mismatched pair.  What is the solution to this?

Trusted Contributor

Re: How does this get corrcted....

use the return label then go to USPS.com and order a mail pickup at no charge, they will come when you tell them too and pick up the package.

Trusted Contributor

@plmokn  I think you win the prize for Most Messed Up Order Fulfillment!  Someone had to open two sets of earrings to select one silver earring and one gold earring and send that to you instead of two silver earrings as a pair and ditto for gold!  

You know the old joke where a guy tells another guy, "Do you know you're wearing one black sock and one brown sock?  And the fellow replies, "Yes, and I have another pair just like that at home!

So somewhere in QVC there is another pair of mismatched earrings just like you received. Will there be another lucky customer to receive it with equal dismay?

The post office can pick up the return from you and you can use the QVC label. Be sure to note the defective shipment on the reason for return!  The USPS package pickup can be arranged for on the USPS website. No need for a phone call to get that taken out of your hands. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@plmokn  Use your return label, take the package to the post office, and put the package in the mail box.  There is no reason to talk to anyone, everyone who you encounter will have a mask (few people are even at the post office), take hand sanitizer and wipes with you, and leave your package.  All of our post offices have a place to leave pre-paid packages and yours probably does as well.  Probably more people touched it in the mailing process than you will encounter at the post office.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
QVC Customer Care

Hi @plmokn I am so sorry that happened. We can have a replacement sent to you if you would like and you can use the prepaid return label to return it to QVC. Just mark it defective so you are not charged for the label. Would you like a replacement sent out?

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl    FYI, you can no longer put anything but a letter in most mailboxes.  You can, however, requested a pick up at USPS.com or leave a small item in your mailbox for your carrier.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  I was just at the post office today and there was a special place just for prepaid packages.  This was the third post office that I have been to since the start of the pandemic and all have at least one or two places in the post office to leave any prepaid package.  Since I live in little Delaware, I would think that this procedure would be everywhere.  I stand corrected, so thank you.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

There is also a  roll top¨ opening thing¨  with a handle that you turn near the kiosh at the two Post Offices that I go to, where you can put any  kind of packages into, if you don´t want to leave it on the counter.

It´s also next to the mail boxes.

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl   I was referring to postal mail receptacles.  The are covering drop down doors with an insert with just a slot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @plmokn I am so sorry that happened. We can have a replacement sent to you if you would like and you can use the prepaid return label to return it to QVC. Just mark it defective so you are not charged for the label. Would you like a replacement sent out?

Absolutely because I do like these very much. Thank you!