Honored Contributor

How convenient, another web site glitch

just when people want to search for items during a free shipping event. 

I mean really QVC, this is happening every time you have a big event. 

Did y'all reach your limit of free shipping you were wanting to give, so you jam the site so we cannot search for hours at the end of the event, or what? 

QVC needs to offer another day free shipping since they couldn't follow through and give their customers a totally working web site after all the hype of 'free shipping weekend'. 

This continually happening is just unacceptable. This company is a hot mess. 

How much ya wanna bet when they go to repeats overnight, the search function will miraculously be working again, after the free shipping offer has expired?

Valued Contributor

Re: How convenient, another web site glitch

I totally agree, it's beyond annonying to keep hearing Mary/Rick announcing that it's the "finale" of the free shipping event, yet b/c the website won't work, we're essentially screwed! Talk about not right at all!

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

And boy do I feel sorry for the order operators tonight. Rick and Mary are telling us to use the phone lines to order. 

Kind of hard to do when you need to search to find exactly what you might want to order. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You've had all week-end; why did you wait until the last minute?  I did my shopping last night and this morning with no problem.

I can't believe you people.

@Mominohio.  "I mean really QVC, this is happening every time you have a big event."

When?  Every time?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

It is frustrating I've been trying for hours and hours ugh

Trusted Contributor

@KACHINA, everyone shops at the time most convenient for them and they should not have to deal with QVC's website issues, no matter when they choose to shop! I also shopped yesterday but I still feel badly for the folks who are trying to shop today. It's not an issue of waiting until the last minute.
Respected Contributor

I'm glad I did my ordering this afternoon.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, that should be @Kachina624.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You've had all week-end; why did you wait until the last minute?  I did my shopping last night and this morning with no problem.

I can't believe you people.

@Mominohio.  "I mean really QVC, this is happening every time you have a big event."

When?  Every time?

Yep, pretty much every time they have any kind of big (for them) promotion, there are website glitches and, to me, the website should not require special timing on the part of customers... At this point, I wasn't even particularly interested in shopping their free shipping 'event'. I just wanted to see what was in Prime Time Specials and look at heaters but I could do neither because the website is beyond wonky. Let's not blame the customers for not shopping at QVC's convenience nor for a consistently rotten website experience. Those problems rest solidly at QVC's doorstep. They know their web experience is a poor example of a major retail website and they consistently do nothing about it... Instead, they fix what isn't broken like 'improving' the checkout experience, which isn't any blasted improvement at all...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624Really?? How about it shouldn't matter WHEN in a time period that one takes advantage of the free shipping, since it's offered until 11:59PM tonight, then it should WORK until that time! PERIOD!

~ Hope in TN ~