Valued Contributor

How can delivery be tomorrow when Processing?

I just checked on some items I ordered a week ago or so - they are sitting in status PROCESSING  with a delivery date of tomorrow.  How can that be??  Don't they have to move to SHIPPED status?

Honored Contributor

Re: How can delivery be tomorrow when Processing?

I hear you.  I have two IM tops that have an estimated delivery of 3/7.  Since that was yesterday, I'm guessing it's not going to happen!!!!!  The least they can do is change the status!

Frequent Contributor

I too have IM items in processing-flutter cardigan and culotte pants. One was due for delivery yesterday and the other on March 10.

Agree the dates should be changed for estimated delivery. So much for quality of serviceSmiley Mad

Valued Contributor

I also have this problem but QVC is not on top of everything because I end up getting the item the very next day.....you can't trust QVC or their internet anymore.

Honored Contributor

@Cal22  I wrote to the "social team" and they indicated delays in the new warehouse.  The response indicated they hoped my items would be shipped in the next 48 hours.  Maybe that's your issue also.

Contributor

Also, bet you can't cancel either.  I think many items are being shipped directly from manufacturer.  

Super Contributor

That is the main reason I do not order from QVC any longer.  I had hoped that the shipping would be better by this time.  

Contributor

Having same problem with past 8 days orders. I find if it comes out of Ontario it's going to process 6-8 days before shipping. QVC just can't seem to get ittogether

Regular Contributor

This seems to be a huge problem, especially if products are coming out of the Ontario, CA warehouse. At least I received a notice that my shipment had been delayed, no explanation, just an apology. This was just a reminder for me to stop shopping with QVC. If you can't.keep your commitment for delivery, what good are you. Your QUALITY has deminished, your VALUE is non-existent and your CONVENIENCE is no longer a viable option. I only shop the TSV's, if interested. Now I've eliminated that option. Sorry, but I can really spend my money elsewhere. Thanks for the memories.