Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ruthbe    Does the shipping date on the GILI item say WEEK OF Nov. 15th?  Keep in mind that all shipping dates are estimates, especially these days. 

@Kachina   No it said they would ship on the 15th.  Why is QVC the only ones with these shipping issues?    I ordered a bracelet that took 5 weeks to get it and received a 8 inch instead of a 6 1/2.  Now I can't get it.  Too many issues.  

@BalletBabe  if these shipping issues were happening to me as often as they happen to you, I would stop ordering.  I'm sorry this keeps happening to you but maybe things would get better and from what I've heard QVC isn't the only one with this problem.

@Sage04 @ruthbe @suzykee @Kachina624 @ Sage   Most things I get from QVC I like, so it is hard to just stop shopping here.  

Today I woke up to find my items shipped and I will have them on the 21st.  So they have made it right and I am happy. Everything else has been shipping in a reasonable amount of time and received also.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ruthbe    Does the shipping date on the GILI item say WEEK OF Nov. 15th?  Keep in mind that all shipping dates are estimates, especially these days. 

@Kachina   No it said they would ship on the 15th.  Why is QVC the only ones with these shipping issues?    I ordered a bracelet that took 5 weeks to get it and received a 8 inch instead of a 6 1/2.  Now I can't get it.  Too many issues.  

@BalletBabe  if these shipping issues were happening to me as often as they happen to you, I would stop ordering.  I'm sorry this keeps happening to you but maybe things would get better and from what I've heard QVC isn't the only one with this problem.

@Sage04 @ruthbe @suzykee @Kachina624 @ Sage   Most things I get from QVC I like, so it is hard to just stop shopping here.  

Today I woke up to find my items shipped and I will have them on the 21st.  So they have made it right and I am happy. Everything else has been shipping in a reasonable amount of time and received also.  

@BalletBabe  that's great to hear. Hope it gets better because it's really hard to stop shopping here.

Frequent Contributor

Why is it some customers state they get their purchases in a timely manner and some of us wait so long, it is frustrating to say the least, especially when they are gifts. I have ordered from many places and receive my packages within days, what is going on at the Q?

Super Contributor
I learned my lesson awhile ago. As tempting it is to order
you never know if
the product will come. I ordered tops from Denim and Co and now I see it is advanced order. That was not stated when on air.
Respected Contributor

@Beacon girl  It seems D&C is like that. I ordered the TSV 11/8 and it is on Advanced Order to date. No mention of this and I ordered early in the day. Nothing I cant wait for but it would be nice to know ahead of time if item is needed for a  gift of travel plans etc. 

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree about d&c TSV,  mine was in process now on backorder, what I don't understand is how some people are getting theirs and some of us are not. I ordered 2 sets of the set of 3 shirts back in Sept. And never received  them, I will probably cancel my order!!!