Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

any idea when the GILI lounger will ship???? It was supposed to ship 11/15.  Still states advanced order.

Esteemed Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

any idea when the GILI lounger will ship???? It was supposed to ship 11/15.  Still states advanced order.

I like you am waiting waiting.  People are fuming.  Look at the reviews?  I won't order anything else form QVC for Christmas.  I don't trust when things will be shipped or delievred.  I have had no problem with any other Company like this.  

Valued Contributor
I ordered the Cheerful Giver set of 2 candles in the whiskey barrel scent on the 13th. It is STILL in process and hasn't moved to the "preparing your order" stage. The candles are supposed to be here on the 22nd and I don't see how thats going to happen. My plan was to take them to my mothers for Thanksgiving. I better come up with a back up plan!
Honored Contributor

@ruthbe    Does the shipping date on the GILI item say WEEK OF Nov. 15th?  Keep in mind that all shipping dates are estimates, especially these days. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

during the shows when it was a TSV  I remember Jill (from GILI) stating that there were plenty in stock so don't worry.  So I placed my order.  Then I saw it was back ordered.  With a ship date of nn/15.  ANd they are also still showing the item with a black friday price.  why are they still pushing it if they can't even fill the orders for a tsv....from Oct 25????

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ruthbe    Does the shipping date on the GILI item say WEEK OF Nov. 15th?  Keep in mind that all shipping dates are estimates, especially these days. 

@Kachina   No it said they would ship on the 15th.  Why is QVC the only ones with these shipping issues?    I ordered a bracelet that took 5 weeks to get it and received a 8 inch instead of a 6 1/2.  Now I can't get it.  Too many issues.  

Trusted Contributor

I also ordered the philosophy TSV...after 3 emails that it would be delayed I was finally able to cancel.  I never did state advance order.

Esteemed Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

I also ordered the philosophy TSV...after 3 emails that it would be delayed I was finally able to cancel.  I never did state advance order.

@ruthbe @spursfan2   The bad thing is that people like me  that give Christmas gifts at Thanksgiving are in a bind.   My family will not be here for Christmas but will be here for Christmas and I refuse to mail them...This happened to me last year with the Candy orders.  If orders are running late , the customer deserves an email.   Don't just leave us hanging.   Many Many are on waitlist also for these.  CRAZY

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina   No it said they would ship on the 15th.  Why is QVC the only ones with these shipping issues?    I ordered a bracelet that took 5 weeks to get it and received a 8 inch instead of a 6 1/2.  Now I can't get it.  Too many issues.  

@BalletBabe  if these shipping issues were happening to me as often as they happen to you, I would stop ordering.  I'm sorry this keeps happening to you but maybe things would get better and from what I've heard QVC isn't the only one with this problem.

Regular Contributor

After several problems with ordering from QVC, too many to mention here, I've gotten upset enough that orders I have placed WILL be returned WHEN received. Shopping  locally for stocking stuffers & giving cash will be Christmas for this year. There are a couple of things I do order from Q that I can't get anywhere else and will continue to order those things but that's it. I'M DONE!