Contributor

I posted this is shoes but no repsone so I thought I would try here. Mabye mods can help. The Vince Camuto boot on the flyer was offered a few days ago, but now I can't find it.  I know its offered for FFANY.  Does this mean its sold out, or pulled offline until the actual Show? I know people brought the boot because there were reviews. If you were lucky enough to purchse can you provide an item#. FYI Its the Bitton boot at the top left. TIA.

Trusted Contributor

@CoToni wrote:

I posted this is shoes but no repsone so I thought I would try here. Mabye mods can help. The Vince Camuto boot on the flyer was offered a few days ago, but now I can't find it.  I know its offered for FFANY.  Does this mean its sold out, or pulled offline until the actual Show? I know people brought the boot because there were reviews. If you were lucky enough to purchse can you provide an item#. FYI Its the Bitton boot at the top left. TIA.

I know what boot you mean.  If you go to the QVC home page, and type in FFANY in the search bar, it will bring up all the FFANY shoes.  Unfortunately that boot was so popular that it sold out.  That is why you can't find it.  It came in many widths/sizes.

Contributor

@vickie25 Thank you for replying. Yes, they came in different colors and widths. None of the Bitton was sold out they day I saw them which had to be Wednesday or Thursday so I thought I had time. Lessn learned about FFANY shoes.