Esteemed Contributor

My 5/30 order for M71904 Oak stone Kitchen Quiche is showing as cancelled on my  "order detail"  page but   my QVC  account is still saying ITP!  It is sceduled to ship on 6/11 and still  says it can be cancelled ,but it is not cancelling on my acct page.

I have been trying to have this cancelled for much too long!

Noone is available to accept delivery!

As I stated to CS dept. , I am in the hospital and on the way to rehab, for quite a long stay.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma   I'd say I hope you're okay but you obviously are not if you're in the hospital but I hope you're on the way to recovery and will soon feel better.   I wonder if you could contact UPS to return the delivery to sender if it does ship? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Help please

[ Edited ]

It sounds like it may be shipped anyways.  I sure hope it doesn't because you don't want that sitting on your doorstep and spoiling and emitting odors.  

If it does ship I am sure the moderators will give you a full refund since food products can't be physically returned. 

Do you have a neighbor that can pick it for you and store it in their freezer?

Wishing you a speedy recovery. 

QVC Customer Care

@MalteseMomma wrote:

My 5/30 order for M71904 Oak stone Kitchen Quiche is showing as cancelled on my  "order detail"  page but   my QVC  account is still saying ITP!  It is sceduled to ship on 6/11 and still  says it can be cancelled ,but it is not cancelling on my acct page.

I have been trying to have this cancelled for much too long!

Noone is available to accept delivery!

As I stated to CS dept. , I am in the hospital and on the way to rehab, for quite a long stay.

Hi @MalteseMomma thank you for reaching out to us for assistance. I reviewed the order and we have sent the cancellation notice to the vendor, the order status is showing as in the process of cancelling. Best wishes on a speedy recovery. Kim

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC 

Thank you so much.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC 

This order has shipped anyway, even with all of CS special  help and being acknowledged as cancelled many times!