Occasional Contributor

HSN TS Tweaked by Nature Shampoo and Conditioner Set

Bought this same set at QVC recently for $69.99. Today 6/26 on HSN it's $49.99.A $20.credit should be given to everyone who paid the higher price.

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN TS Tweaked by Nature Shampoo and Conditioner Set

Why?

Respected Contributor

@gluten free 5    So it is everything you like and more?

That's the story of my life, buy high, sell low.  I've noticed that with the pricing of the two companies, may have the same or similar products and one is priced higher than the other.

Regular Contributor

The set on QVC also came with the regular size of the hair/scalp scrub.

Occasional Contributor

A395317 does not come with a scalp scrub and it is still selling for $69. HSN is selling the same thing today for $49.99

Respected Contributor

@gluten free 5 wrote:

A395317 does not come with a scalp scrub and it is still selling for $69. HSN is selling the same thing today for $49.99

@gluten free 5 QVC's isn't a Today's Special.  That's clearly going to be at a higher price.  If you're so bothered by it return it to QVC and purchase it today from HSN.

Valued Contributor

Do you like the Tweaked product? I purchased it last winter on HSN for a special price and found it very perfume-y. Can't stand the smell. Thought it really slicked down my hair, almost like silicone coating. Just threw the bottle away. Tonight's sale has the unscented but they said it smelled like coconut and oatmeal in the fragrance free version. I wash my hair daily, I don't think Tweaked would make it so I only have to wash every two weeks as they were claiming but I'd love to know how others like this product!

Detachment isn't the absence of love but the ability to take care of yourself in the midst of someone else's choices.
Honored Contributor

@gluten free 5 wrote:

Bought this same set at QVC recently for $69.99. Today 6/26 on HSN it's $49.99.A $20.credit should be given to everyone who paid the higher price.

Why would another company owe you a credit????

Honored Contributor

@Growing 

I tried Tweeked, the scent was overpowering.

Had to shampoo & rinse twice just to tolerate it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras