Contributor

On May 5th I ordered the Corky's Drumsticks for immediate ship.  They were suppose to arrive around the 14th and it didn't appear that they were being processed.  I sent an email to QVCsocialteam.com and I received a response back that my order has been canceled.  I then called customer service and she said all she could do is send an email and basically hope that they could stop it from being canceled.  This is so disappointing.  I even order the BBQ sauce and of course go it.  Do the people getting the emails even read them or do they just cancel your order.  If anyone has any suggetions on how I might be able to get the cancelation of my order stopped, please let me know.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@HavealwaysbeenAmaw 

Email QVCSocialTeam@QVC,com, with your order info and problem, they're very quick to respond and can work miracles!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@HavealwaysbeenAmaw wrote:

On May 5th I ordered the Corky's Drumsticks for immediate ship.  They were suppose to arrive around the 14th and it didn't appear that they were being processed.  I sent an email to QVCsocialteam.com and I received a response back that my order has been canceled.  I then called customer service and she said all she could do is send an email and basically hope that they could stop it from being canceled.  This is so disappointing.  I even order the BBQ sauce and of course go it.  Do the people getting the emails even read them or do they just cancel your order.  If anyone has any suggetions on how I might be able to get the cancelation of my order stopped, please let me know.  Thanks.

Hi @HavealwaysbeenAmaw thank you for posting in our Community forums this AM. I am very sorry that happened and I have sent you an email regarding this order. Kim

Contributor

Thanks Kim.  I got your email.  Look foward to getting it resolved.  I mean you know...who doesn't enjoy a great drumstick!

Contributor

The website is showing that my drumsticks have shipped and are suppose to be delivered tomorrow.  I will keep my fingers crossed and I will post if they arrive or not.  Thanks for your help Kim.

Contributor

I wanted to let everyone know that I received my Corky's order.  Also, they are pretty good.  I ordered the combo and we like the bacon flavored the best.  Thanks, Kim, for the help in getting them shipped to me.