Honored Contributor

Re: HELP I don't want easy pay

HSN defaults to single pay.  Don't see why QVC doesn't.

Regular Contributor

To all who have suggested clicking on EDIT - I HAVE. There are NO options. It says to select an option but NONE are given. When I click continue, it goes back to the Order Summary page where it says I have at least one item selected for easy pay. Called CS & spoke with a very nice, patient lady who walked me thru everything & was confused as to why the system wasn't working for me other than she mentioned the Q was doing updates. Plus I still can't play videos. 

Occasional Contributor

I’m having the same issue suzylee! No options come up when clicking edit! Will just use automated ordering for now.

Esteemed Contributor

PLEASE QVC! Have the default to single pay! 

Regular Contributor

Here is a number CS emailed me. I think the easy pay problem is fixed but still have trouble with videos. The number is  800-367-9444  if anyone is interested. Good luck to all. Gotta stick together.

Honored Contributor

I also had trouble getting the "edit" button to work.  I finally did a work-around, but something has changed.  At least you used to be able to click on "edit" to change to single pay, etc.  But not now.  I had to place the order and then modify it on my order page.  QVC seems to really, really, really want folks to use easy pay!  Wonder why????

Try using a different browser to be able to see the option to change to one-time payment.

I totally agree with you that there should be an option to select what you want your default to be.  I use Mr. Rebates so I want to always pay in full to get the larger rebate (helps to defer the shipping costs QVC charges).  Hopefully they will encorporate the feedback and add it as a profile option :-)

Esteemed Contributor

I love Easy Pay. If QVC used One-time payment as the default, those of us who love Easy Pay would make sure that we click the EDIT button to change it to Easy Pay. What is so difficult for those who prefer One Time Payment to  do the same? It's easy.

Trusted Contributor

There is simply no way, to please everyone with the easy pay selection. 

No matter what the default is, some people are going to say, "please change it" 

My suspicion is, easy pay, is very popular, so, it's the default. 

I've seen many posters say, that have have no intention, of using EP but they select it anyway, to get the item home, with minimal  charge, to check it out, and be sure they want to keep it.  If so, they go in and pay off the balance. 
Another way, to use EP.  

Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

There is simply no way, to please everyone with the easy pay selection. 

No matter what the default is, some people are going to say, "please change it" 

My suspicion is, easy pay, is very popular, so, it's the default. 

I've seen many posters say, that have have no intention, of using EP but they select it anyway, to get the item home, with minimal  charge, to check it out, and be sure they want to keep it.  If so, they go in and pay off the balance. 
Another way, to use EP.  

I think you’re right 

@SuhseK .