Frequent Contributor

What is going on with the Q is totally ridiculous. My latest order still have not shipped, it has been a week. The chat to inquiry about it is not available.

Another experience from hell, Kipling cross over bag bought on sale, not as is, came with a sanitary napking inside, thankfully not used.

Another experience, italian silver hoops, never made it, tracking number useless, after complaining a replacement was sent express.

If I ever get this latest order, it will be my last one that is for sure.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Good bye QVC

[ Edited ]

@Josefina wrote:

What is going on with the Q is totally ridiculous. My latest order still have not shipped, it has been a week. The chat to inquiry about it is not available.

Another experience from hell, Kipling cross over bag bought on sale, not as is, with a came sanitary napking inside, thankfully not used.

Another experience, italian silver hoops, never made it, tracking number useless, after complaining a replacement was sent express.

@Josefina wrote:

Another experience from hell, Kipling cross over bag bought on sale, not as is, came with a sanitary napking inside, thankfully not used.

@Josefina  sanitary napkin ??  Totally disgusting !!

Honored Contributor

It's not just orders, it's lots of things.  I stay up late at night.  In recent months QVC just shows (on a loop) over and over the last presentation (1 full hour) of the TSV.

Sometimes I'll fall asleep with the TV on, wake up and it's the same show.  My daughter was staying with me for a few days about 1 and a half weeks ago.  

She said, "If I see 'Shawn Saves Christmas' one more time I'm going to unplug this TV and throw it out the window".  Ha!  Then she said, "Why is she saving Christmas?  I didn't know it needed saving".  Ha!

My TV thinks it's DVRing (copying) say an Isaac show and QVC has decided to play yet another re-run of another show.

Those are just a few things.  As many have said it's the same items over and over.  I swear QVC must own some of Josie Marin because, although she's a lovely girl, I do see her on there several times a week all day over and over.  I'm not busting on her.....there are others....

How about IT ?  They're on a few times a week.  Then you have Philosophy.  OMG!  I use both of those but come on, I have one face and they show the same stuff over and over.

I used to love watching the variety QVC had.  I didn't buy all of it, but it was fun to watch and learn a few things (i.e. make up, etc).

Thank goodness for my DVR.  I do get upset when I think I'm going to watch one show and up pops IT or Philosophy or something I had no intention of DVRing.  Ugh!

OK, I'll go sit down now.

Regular Contributor

I don't watch unless the program listed is for a product I am interested in.  To be honest I never watched just for the sake of watching. Now I will only watch briefly to see product.  Sorry to say there are some hosts I just can't take.  They are either embarrassingly fawning over the guest, going on and on about the Hamptons. What gets on my nerves is the overuse of  everything is "super cute" or using the word fabrication instead of fabric. One guest yesterday described an item as colory...huh!!!

I know, I'm being the grammar police, but please present yourself as professional. It doesn't have to be stuffy.  I don't want to look "super cute" we my age and what the neck is "colory"? I really like Gabrielle Kerr, she is very stylish, presents the item without hyperbole. Where is she.  My opinion she is the one who should be th e fashion shows.

Super Contributor

I am not going to say Never but the shipping issues are driving me crazy.  I just prefer to shop in person or at least with a site I can get FREE and fast shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, You said it so well.  Yes, we only have one face.  I have stopped having QVC on for background noise.  I find myself taping more shows for viewing when I want to take a break. The Smithsonian channel, for example, has some great shows.  Then there are numerous reruns of old comedy shows that are sure to get a laugh.  And I find myself reading more and more.  

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT  Thanks for the reminder of the Smithsonian channel.

I think I’ll take a look at that channel.  I used to watch it and somehow it went out of mind.

The Q is a classic of “nothing lasts forever”.  I’ve heard from people in the private sector talk about new people at the helm of a business; and for some reason...it’s not necessarily a good thing.

My own daughter just experienced this.  Her company was bought out 2 times in less than 5 years.  The new “powers that be” doubled the amount of people she had to supervise.  That was just one of many changes detrimental to the employees.

Long story...short...she starts a new job in 2 weeks.  She’s excited.  It’s a young company ( much like the one she’s leaving).  But more importantly to her, she feels like a valued employee who’s also interested in providing excellent support to their customers...

I think that’s probably why some of the “old timers” are leaving...(ie get out while the getting is good).

Just last week alone 3 times I was put on hold so long I hung up the phone ...and I had both my cell phone and home phone on hold at the same time.  That was at least 3 sales the Q didn’t get from me!

Anyway, we are just 2 people, but think how many others there are just like us.

Sad, really, sad, to see a company over-expanding and not supporting their customers.

Frequent Contributor

I have experienced something similar to the maxi pad incident, obviously used and returned goods, shipped to me.  I have been a QVC customer 25 years.  I go way back, and for the most part, love QVC.  I ordered the Tweak'd By Nature shampoo and conditioner set at the recommendation of a friend.  While the order arrived promptly, it came stuffed in the cardboard shipping box, wrapped in a too small piece of paper, no literature, seals off, both and leaking.  It literally looked l8ke someone grabbed a returned shampoo and conditioner, stuffed it in a box, and slapped a label on it.  I am SO disappointed.  I won't return it as the shipping would cancel out keeping the used shampoo.  The bottles do seem full, but obviously opened.  And for a $50 order for hair care, I expect much more from QVC.  I WILL BE VERY CAUTIOUS NOW.  

QVC Customer Care

@Emmie1165 

I have sent you an email regarding this order.

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate