Super Contributor

Free exchanges, how do they work?

If I would like to exchange a clothing item for a different size/ color of the same item, do I need to call customer service to inform them? Or can I just indicate the exchange on the QVC form included with my order?

I am hoping for a smooth process, but not exactly sure how it works. Thanks for the help!

Honored Contributor

Re: Free exchanges, how do they work?

Fill out the return form, select exchange and mail back with prepaid label.  Not a bad idea to follow the tracking and watch the progress.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecoratorAnd hope the item you want in exchange is available when your return gets there.

It's too bad we can't "reserve" our new chosen size, but it could be a nightmare if they tried that, I'm sure.  Sometmes people change their minds about returns and don't follow through.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

Exchanges take time. I have waited 3wks. with Q. So, do not expect it to go quickly.

I had an exchange with Eddie Bauer and  called CS and reordered the same pants and they shipped it out free. When my exchange order was received they credited my account. I needed the cold weather items sooner. It still took a few weeks. I was happy.

Honored Contributor

Be sure that the new size is the same item number as the old size.  If not, you'll be charged for shipping.  (At least that's my understanding from the comments made on this site)