QVC Customer Care

Hi Everyone. We’re sorry to see that some of you have been having intermittent issues browsing and posting the Community.  We’ve reported the issue to our IT team to research further.

Q-Social Team 

Honored Contributor

thank you @Susan-QVC !

slow loading

unable to "heart" at times

keep getting signed out quickly (sometimes when switching forum topics)

grey bar keeps appearing

pages wont load

using a windows laptop with firefox and microsoft edge.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

If QVC is going to shut it down, it would be kinder to not string us on for so long.  Just saying 😢

Honored Contributor

this is the first time I could get in here since yesterday morning where I was in for only five minutes before being booted out and then it said processing, this morning too.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
QVC Customer Care

@sunshine45   Thanks so much for the additional info, we will make them aware.  We feel your pain, we are having the same issues, especially today. 

Susan

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I get processing your request with a scrolling bar.  Thank you for looking into these matters.

Honored Contributor

Good Luck !

Honored Contributor

Kind of scary that they don't seem to know much about it. You'd think when the mods see virtually no activity for the whole morning, they'd wonder what's going on. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, Susan

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

It's much better here today.  Yesterday was trying; I guess it was just a rough patch.